Reviews for Letters to No One
Slytherinvillain7 chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
This is beautiful. Poetic.
My eyes are filled with tears when I'm reviewing it. Just thinking of Snape alone in his bookstore makes my eyes shed tears of sadness. I miss him. I miss that obnoxious character like I miss someone of my own.
Your little story makes me wanna cry even harder knowing that all this isn't real. And now I've lost the image of Snape-Alan Rickman as well.
Extremely well-written and for the sake of reader's sanity, I'm glad the author chose to give two endings. However, if I know Snape, I know it'd be the second ending that seems more suited to him.
Extremely well-written. It's very thoughtful and well, sad.
Lots of best wishes to the author.
Unidentified Gem chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
this was a very sad and beautiful story! i enjoyed it very much _
Jessie Deal chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Beautiful story. Both endings were good but I'm biased for the happy ending simply because the sad is so strong. I love your writing. Thank you so much for it
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I was almost in tears reading this. i have never liked Snape, but you picture this AU version of him in a more balanced manner than most would have, and forced me to stand on both sides of the fence and consider things evenly. Well done you!
prettyflour chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
OOOOhhhhhhhh, I like this ending! Sad yes, but all together a great ending. Well done!
prettyflour chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Go hermoine!
prettyflour chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really like this! I'm interested to see if he ever writes back!
radiofreeamy chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Gah. This story was heartbreaklingly beauiful. Thank you for writing. If only things could have gone differently for SS and HGW. Sigh. I hope you are doing well and I will continue to hit you for recs!

Xoxo,
Amy
Little Fanpire chapter 4 . 3/24/2010

Yes, I believe I like the second ending as well.

Very interesting story.

I like the idea of the letters...hm...

I was recently thinking about writing a Twi fic with Edward in the Navy and Bella sending him letters and things.

This was good.

Well, off to read some more of your stuff! ;)

Sara
ExperimentalMe chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Sad, touching tale. It was well written though. Thanks!
Multitaskmom chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
The whole story was beautiful and a little bit heartbreaking. The second ending seems fitting, but the romantic in me likes the first ending a little better.
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
This is a very symbolic story to me. It shows me that there are many different types of love, friendship, guilt, remorse, and healing. But it's all the same: life isn't fair.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
i have to say i prefer this ending much better. i like the burning of the letters . i was think when she pulled her wand out that she was gonna put some kind of marker that only wizards could see so they would know it was snape. i enjoyed this very much thanx for writing it and putting it online.
notwritten chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
You have written a notable, and favorable chapter today. Have a awesome, and bonny weekend. Keep smiling so that others can see your smile, and you will make others smile too. :-)
zule bean chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
Wow...it is hard to decide which ending I prefer. The first made me more happy, but the second IMHO is more fitting. (Kind of like my reaction to the end of DH, come to think about it!)

Anyway, great job. I'm only sorry that this fic is so short.

PS: Are you in SB? I'm in Mishawaka!