Reviews for Letters to No One
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
That ending was more painful, but truer somehow. I liked it.
notwritten chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
This is a good, and interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Pieredae's Muse chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I just want to thank you for brightening up my rather depressing day! Letters to No One is a breath of fresh air compared to most of SS/HG stories. Have you ever read Daddy Long-Legs? The main character Judy writes letters to her anonymous benefactor-my point being not that there are similarities in plot, but that the style of each letter captures the essence of the character. Anyway, I found it a rather original fanfic, and I'm looking forward to reading the other ending! take care- Req
Bookflower chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Oh, I really like this, yet again...

Any inhibitions I migh have had about HM/SS didn't really enter my mind. Here they juast seemed 'right'. I also really like Rosie's writing style.

I'm looking foward to the next chapter, and am wondering what it could be...
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I liked that ending. I can't wait for the next one.
wywrite chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I love the exchange of one-line letters to begin the chapter.

I like Rosie's letter completing the story also, but I think I'm (very slightly) disappointed not to hear more from Hermione or Snape's point of view. On the other hand, it's fun to get the news second hand, and I was laughing out loud at the part where Rosie hopes Snape isn't comparing Hermione to a gypsy.

I'm alarmed that Snape would Polyjuice a barely living body to look like himself, but I'm willing to believe that he would know if a person was beyond help, so perhaps that's okay.

Anyway, I'm curious to see what your other ending will be. And maybe now I'll have to go and read that story by Hayseed.
notwritten chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Very interesting, and cool chapter today. Keep smiling. :-) Please update your story.
BelladonnaCailo chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
...and curiousity sparks and eagerly awaits the two endings.
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
I do understand her frustration, but it was a little presumptuous assuming a friendship when none was there. The part about Ron was really heartbreaking and well written. It caught the pathos of her situation. Great job.
Bookflower chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Again, this is really haunting. Its an interestig style to try writing in, and I think you've done it really well. I really want to see what the endings you have created are, so I await them with anticipation.
wywrite chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
This is kind of an interesting story. I like the letters and am amused by your choice of Mr. Smith as Snape's alias (Daddy Long Legs?).

I'm a bit confused by H's anger, though, in the last letter so far. She's mad b/c she has evidence that Snape is reading her letters and yet doesn't want to be found? I'm just surprised that she would be angered by that. Why would she expect anything else (except him NOT reading her letters and not wanting to be found)?

Anyway, I'm going to keep reading your story.
demmons1399 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i find this story fascinating...i do hope you continue it

dye
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I wonder, will he ever answer her letters? What a thoughtful way to explore Hermione's guilt, shame and gratitude. I'm looking forward to more.
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This chapter is very pleasant, and very cool. Have a nice day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
zule bean chapter 1 . 5/1/2008