Reviews for Impossible Choices
Bia Benson chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Awww I love that so much! Very good job :))
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
Really interesting story.
Stephanie1234 chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
(O.o) This is such a good story!
silver and rubies chapter 16 . 8/8/2009
Wicked story! The emotions were very well done and the plot was great. Well done
flapjacks chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
i absolutely love this story

ive read it so many times

amazing work :)
flapjacks chapter 16 . 6/14/2008
good story, you had me worried they were gonna go through with it. i just read the whole thing in one go and i thought the ending was sweet :) good work
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
wow that was great. Amazing. Well done i loved it. X
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
OMG, I love this story! This chapter was so beautiful, especially in the end. I love it so much! You kept with it all the way, and it was all so great!

Love your writing!

Riley (Mambogirl66)
i-love-benson chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
I'm so glad that Cragen didn't get pissed about what happened and that he's going to deal with IAB himself. I'm even more happy that El and Liv were able to get through the whole ordeal with their friendship intact. Another amazing story!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Fire The Unicorn chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
Is it over?
Fire The Unicorn chapter 14 . 5/21/2008
WTF too bad you can't increase the text in this thing cuz that would be as big as I could make it! Anyway like I was saying before I never started reading untill today... but I am SO glad I did!
Fire The Unicorn chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
DUM DUM DUM! LOL I love this so much... I was putting it off because I hadn't read any of the chapyers before today and I had no idea it was going to be this good!
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 15 . 5/20/2008
Ya, I love this story so much!

Please update soon, very soon!

Riley (Mambogirl66)
svushotput chapter 15 . 5/20/2008
Wow, I very glad they didn't have to go through with it. It would have been soo akward if they did. I don't know if I could of read it if they had to go through it. I love E/O but in this story, since they are best friends, it would of been weird for them. Anywho, update soon!
iconoclasticone chapter 15 . 5/20/2008
Very close to the type of cliffhanger that the show does! Nice job, thank goodness for the bust-in. I knew when the shots rang out that Olivia was hurt. great job again, edge-of-my-seat stuff.