Reviews for Pies and Prejudice
Spunkalovely chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
Ah! I love it! Especially the ending :D
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 17 . 6/26/2009
This was just brilliant, I adored it! I'm reading Pride and Prejudice right now and I could spot the similarities. And the ending was just adorable. :)
Skydancinghobbit chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
yay! Happy dances- Accepts her Meat pie and then ponders what to do with it. Awesome end to a great fanfic...you dove into dear Sweeny world and happily turned it upside down and shook it like a snowglobe and i enjoyed it. Hope to see another fanfic soon.
Skydancinghobbit chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
lol distubringly sweet...the marriage proposal yay the wedding will happen..and I am sorry but I thought Alan Rickman was the perfect Judge in the movie...even thought he was the villian I still thought he was hot!
Skydancinghobbit chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Alright...well lol Sweeny is hot It was nice of him to defend Nellies honor like that but...ew remind me to never accept a dinner invitation to Todd hall if it involves meat pie...does the health department know? _
Skydancinghobbit chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
...wow Sweeny need to work on thoese apology letters lol, but it was sweet of him to give her the locket hopefully she accepts it and all will be well again between these too but you know what they say about the path of love..
Skydancinghobbit chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Sorry about being gone for so long but after my car accident I had to take some time off due to an injury happily am back to reviewing...oh my...I want to be kissed by Sweeny Todd! espcially if it was right after dancing with him the night before

lol nothing like love to make one ponder theirown insanity on to the next chapter!
Glaphyra chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
Very, very enjoyable and perfectly in the Jane Austen style. Particularly this...

"Though they had largely left the planning up to Mrs. Lovett's mother and Todd Hall's housekeeper, there was one particular Mr. Todd and Mrs. Lovett had insisted upon: the minister had to be at least average height. Under no circumstances, they said, were they to have A Little Priest at their wedding."

...is absolute GOLD and had me laughing the loudest I have in quite some time. XD
Lilith Blackthorne chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Dear Lady Verity,

First off, lovely story so far, only a few little things here and there- mostly just spacial issues that could be handled if the margins on weren't so weird! [And we're breathing sucks in deep breath- And we're calm. -relaxes clenched teeth at the irritation that is sometimes ] I've just finished chapter eight and was enjoying myself all the live long way until I came upon this: "no shit Sherlock"?

Think about your timeframe and your characters honey chil'! (Don't worry, little Scarlett moments creep into all of our lives;o) That was an extremely OOC thing for Mrs. Lovett to say. Yes, Sherlock Holmes was around in that day and age but that particular way of mentioning him won't be in place for at least another hundred years, now really baby! Just watch your modern catch lines and you'll be fine.

And thank you very much for the Toby introduction in the last chapter. He's so kawaii!-cute- ;p

Sincerely,

Lady Blackthorne
wantaco79 chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
I just read through this whole story and it was incredible. It was very well written. I loved every part of it!
Marzi chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Such an awful coincidence... poor kitty.

But being so damn cute together seems to make up for their wickedness :)
Rae Nightling chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
-tears up- so sad to see it end but mabey you could write a sequel to it. it is completely amazing, one of, no wait, my only favorite sweeney fan fic.
DojoGhost chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
I know I've already submitted a glowing review for this, but I just finished reading the whole thing, and let me just say once again how really freaking awesome it is.
DojoGhost chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Love Jane Austen. Love Sweeney Todd. Put them together Brilliance! Haven't read all chapters yet, but I'm working on it.
TruthxLiesxMagic chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
Pussy pies! Yummy!

Oh my, it's finally over *cries* All things come to an end, but I'll definitely miss getting update alerts for this story in my inbox ( This is one of the best stories in the ST archive, and the Sweenett is pure perfection.

I think Sweeney and Nellie throwing the china at the wall is probably my favourite scene out of the whole story xD Probably the best thing for it... just so long as Anthonmy and Johanna never come over for dinner or something and wonder where it is... Oh well, I'm sure they'll think of an excuse. And d'aww, pregnant Nellie is so brilliant xD

A perfect ending to a perfect story Verity! I know you can't see me, but I'm giving you a standing ovation. Bravo!