Reviews for The Family That Slays Together
kelco chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice job! I always liked this show and this episode.
may7fic chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I remember this series but don't recall if I ever saw any of the actual episodes. Still, I loved Robert Conrad and the concept of his real sons starring in this show! I enjoyed this immensely even without knowing the actual episode. Finding this was a fun discovery to make. Thank-you for sharing :)
Ann chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Excellent job. That was my favorite episode also. I think you captured it perfectly.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was a good story, very emotional and intense. I've just recently remembered this show and I'm looking for episodes of it to watch on line. I'm glad I found some fanfic of it, so thanks for sharing.
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Me again, found time to read some more and read this and of course, really liked it! Just wish I had access to the episodes. :o I do hope you continue to write - especially since you like to hurt the right boy, lol. Heartless, heartless me. ;)

Thank you!

PaulaXan
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hey! I saw that episode a long time ago and I can tell you... I really enjoyed the way you did the story! I really hope you wrote more stories about High Montain Rangers... I like the way you write.

I know I am doing a review too late because only now I turn the light on in my mind and found the fics about this tv show! I really love it.

Bye for now!

EmptySpaces11
jeanneb chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was alwys my favorite episode and your story is a great fill in.

Do more HMR stories please.
Rodea McWin chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I was suprised and delighted to see that someone is still keeping High Mountain Rangers alive. I wish they would put the complete series out on DVD since there were a few episodes that I didn't get the chance to see. The one associated with this story was one of them so it is kind of nice to get to find out a little about what happened in the episode. I wanted to watch it but they decided to put some type of sports show in its place in my viewing area. I was really upset at the time but I feel a little more at peace getting to read your story.

I really enjoyed your story and thought you wrote it quite well. I am sure to enjoy other stories by you if they are all written this well.
marym chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
very nicely done story. This had always been one of my fav episodes; you've added a niece finish to high mountain ranger stories coming, please!
KoalaHC chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I remember this episode, which I believe was the last before Jesse Hawkes. Anyways, I too felt some scenes were missing, and now I feel they have been filled. You did a very good job of filling in those blanks that I felt were missing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful! I don't remember this episode! Argghh! It sounds like a winner for sure. :) Good characterization. Well written. Nicely plotted. Good work!
ivy45663 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow, another great story. I love your stories. You should write more High Mountain Ranger ones though.