Reviews for The Family That Slays Together
Angela chapter 1 . 2/18
Just read your story. It's real good. It was how I always filled in the gap, also.
Haro kzoids chapter 1 . 1/3
Hola.
Esta serie me gustaba mucho en mi tiernita juventud. Mi favorito era Cody, así que cuando entre las pocas que hay la ví no pude dejar de leerla. sin duda hiciste un buen uso de tu musa. Lograste transportarme a ese capítulo con todas las emociones que del mismo.
Gracias por hacerlo, me encantó su lectura.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I liked it.
kelco chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice job! I always liked this show and this episode.
may7fic chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I remember this series but don't recall if I ever saw any of the actual episodes. Still, I loved Robert Conrad and the concept of his real sons starring in this show! I enjoyed this immensely even without knowing the actual episode. Finding this was a fun discovery to make. Thank-you for sharing :)
Ann chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Excellent job. That was my favorite episode also. I think you captured it perfectly.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was a good story, very emotional and intense. I've just recently remembered this show and I'm looking for episodes of it to watch on line. I'm glad I found some fanfic of it, so thanks for sharing.
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Me again, found time to read some more and read this and of course, really liked it! Just wish I had access to the episodes. :o I do hope you continue to write - especially since you like to hurt the right boy, lol. Heartless, heartless me. ;)

Thank you!

PaulaXan
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hey! I saw that episode a long time ago and I can tell you... I really enjoyed the way you did the story! I really hope you wrote more stories about High Montain Rangers... I like the way you write.

I know I am doing a review too late because only now I turn the light on in my mind and found the fics about this tv show! I really love it.

Bye for now!

EmptySpaces11
jeanneb chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was alwys my favorite episode ~ and your story is a great fill in.

Do more HMR stories please.
Rodea McWin chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I was suprised and delighted to see that someone is still keeping High Mountain Rangers alive. I wish they would put the complete series out on DVD since there were a few episodes that I didn't get the chance to see. The one associated with this story was one of them so it is kind of nice to get to find out a little about what happened in the episode. I wanted to watch it but they decided to put some type of sports show in its place in my viewing area. I was really upset at the time but I feel a little more at peace getting to read your story.

I really enjoyed your story and thought you wrote it quite well. I am sure to enjoy other stories by you if they are all written this well.
marym chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
very nicely done story. This had always been one of my fav episodes; you've added a niece finish to high mountain ranger stories coming, please!
KoalaHC chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I remember this episode, which I believe was the last before Jesse Hawkes. Anyways, I too felt some scenes were missing, and now I feel they have been filled. You did a very good job of filling in those blanks that I felt were missing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful! I don't remember this episode! Argghh! It sounds like a winner for sure. :) Good characterization. Well written. Nicely plotted. Good work!
ivy45663 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow, another great story. I love your stories. You should write more High Mountain Ranger ones though.