Reviews for Life in SI
unity9 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I must admit. Your story is interesting so far, but it is a shame that you stopped at chapter 2 and haven't continued since 2008 and you may have problems with my story but at least there is a huge difference between this story and the one you have criticized... I keep writing.

Oh and by the way it is spelled "angry" not "angrey".
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I liked the lead up to the reveal.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Nice beginning. Too bad it seems abandoned.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Are you planning on continuing this?

Cause it is really good so far!
Tmctflyboy chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
well that had to be a bad wake up call for him. look forward to the next chapter
hyperion chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Really enjoyed this story so far. The close look at SI is really interesting and I'm starting to like the new guy. Little disappointed you've gone so long without another chapter, hope to see the next chapter you promised soon.
Jay-F chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Hm... Considering that Dresden would be your SI's version of the tactical nuke I am surprised he was not mentioned... well interesting to see where you take this...

Thanks for writing,

Jay
AltoGuardian chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Good story so far. The second chapter is a little confusing though, like since when did average people have the ability to use magic (or did I just read this chapter wrong)? Also, since when did most all of SI start believing in magic and using magical objects (this should be explained)? Oh well, but it is a good story, though, and I look forward to an update.

I don't know what you mean by "tabs" though. If you mean page breaks, then you just need to press the page break button in the document editor for uploaded documents or in the profile editor. If by "tabs" you mean something else, then I don't know what you are asking for, and I am sorry I couldn't help more.

Good luck.
linen-and-curls chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
GAH!

i need MORE!

so incredibly great! when does dresden come in? he rocks. my socks.
the13thdragon chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Good idea and fairly well writen, I would definatly read more.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Good chapter. Just what do you mean by 'tab'?
speaker4thesilent chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Nice chapter.

I've only got one thing, and it's sort of nit-picky, but in the books, when the Alphas did the shape shifting thing their eyes stayed the same from human to wolf forms. The only one, then, with wolf-like eyes was the were-human, and she didn't have a lot of human social interaction down the way Lupo aparently does.

Like I said, just a nit-pick. Otherwise this is an excelent chapter. Keep up the good work.
The Laughing Swordsman chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Very impressive, and quite a good concept. Keep this up, and you'll have quite a story on your hands.
firebirds416 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Two words. Bloody. Friggin' Awesome. Oh did I say two, oh well.

I must say that I like this first chapter. A lot. It has so much potential to go any number of places, and most of them would be wonderful pieces to read. At the moment, the only complaint that I have is that it's not longer. Please don't abandon this story.
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I liked this a lot, cant wait to read the next chapter.