Reviews for Fragments
Kittie Darkhart chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh, wow, I have to say that I am so, so glad I found this story again. I remember reading it a long, long time ago—I think, back when I was still in high school—and was just floored by the depth of emotion and feelings you placed into this story. It was great to have the chance to reread it again, especially since I'd forgotten some of what had happened, although the ending, which I think I was somewhat sad about a long time ago, now makes me appreciate the way you decided to end it. Really, I can't see this story ending any other way, as I now love how you developed Rufus' character from the coldhearted president who plotted his own father's demise to a man so desperately in love that he would practically do anything, even give up his own life, for the happiness of another. Really, there needs to be more stories about Rufus, especially since his character is so often overshadowed by the popularity of so many others. Don’t get me wrong: I love almost everyone from the Compilation, but there needs to be more love for Rufus and the Turks! :D

But, yes, I also like the way the love triangle among Rufus, Yuffie, and Vincent played out in this. I really do. I mean, while I do empathize with Vincent—and believe me, I do—Rufus and Yuffie were clearly the pairing in this piece. Really, I have to commend you for going against convention, and pairing her up with someone that not many would've, perhaps, expected her to love, let alone choose. It's a young, sweet, tender kind of love that brought a smile to my face, especially since I don’t this kind of love very often anymore. There really needs to be more Rufus/Yuffie stories; the pairing is rather interesting, to say the least.

But again, I am so glad I found this story again! And this time...I'm going to be sure to add it to my favorites!

Thank you, so much, for sharing this story with us. I am glad that you decided to express yourself with it; it's quite a dynamic work, truly. I sincerely hope to see more of your works in the future! :D

Best wishes,

— Kittie
Fenrir Lokison chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
*throws rotten firut* GRRR! lol poor Vinnie maybe he'll find his special someone somewhere else. Good story 3 kudos
miky chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I know this story is really old, but it deserved a review! You did a nice job, and I really liked the Rufus/Yuffie ending, even though I feel bad for poor Vincent!
Athenaion chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Ugh, poor Vincent. He is so kind and tender, but in so much pain.
Athenaion chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
*Vincent wears cologne?* I am surprised too! did he wear that too when he was back in Shinra Mansion?

Ugh, this chapter, with Vincent leaving, is a sad episode in a cute story.
Athenaion chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Awww, Cloud had been married to Tifa? Living with Vincent and Yuffie? Sweet family.

Yuffie blamed Ruffy being scrawny? Ugh, Scrawny is cutter than fat.
Athenaion chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Rufus had amnesia and acted like a poor little boy. Cute!
DistractionPie chapter 14 . 9/15/2007
Aww, so cute, I just wanted to hug rufus when he thought yuffie didn't love him, you should totally write more rufus/yuffie
xyuffiex chapter 14 . 10/31/2006
I LOFFED IT SO MUCH!_

I LOFF IT!*huggs Wakazashi*

GOOD JOB!
King Of Nothing chapter 14 . 7/27/2006
I just wanted to say, I love this story. Although it is tragic, most true stories in life have a few happy people and one left destroyed as a result. Vincent is my fav FF7 char, and even though he was on the bad end of the stick, this was an incredible story just the main premise. I think you shouls maybe try to revise it, make it more in depth and longer. My only complaint was the last chapter with Vincent. Could have left that out. Seemed a bit like a cope out to make Vincent/Yuffie fans happy.
anje chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
interesing. it's not really yuffie for vincent. but interesting nonetheless. one question though, when someone recovers from amnesia, aren't they meant to go back to the way they were characterwise?
Me chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
Hello.

I Hate You.

It was going oh so well, until the end. Stupid Rufus. Wtf? Rufus? Ugh. Now there goes Vincent again, something else he needs to atone for. .
gone to a new place chapter 14 . 12/13/2004
Yes! Another Rufus/Yuffie author XD I loved this- althought it would have been cooler to have a longer epilouge. Tre awesome :D
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 14 . 6/29/2004
aw...i wanted to cry for vincent, but you made the whole thing really sweet, so i forgive you. i liked the uniqueness of the pairing too. very good work.
Yuff chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Noo! Evil, evil, evil, evil, EVIL ending! ;-; Vinnie was supposed to be with Yuffie, not smelly, old, stupy Ruffus! Even Reno(who, on my oppinion, is quite sexy like Vincent), would be a better match. *Sigh* Oh well.. Which, in that case,VINCENT IS MINE, ALL MINE! *giggle* Anyhoo, very good job on the story!