Reviews for Severus Snape Revealed Part I: The Childhood Years
Good
b.aka-chan xD chapter 57 . 12/25/2015
Hi,
I'm more or less fighting through this story in my free time (it's seriously long o.o) and I'd like to help/correct your 'German' spell as "Fahnden und stachel ausbeuten biene" is rather..well.. let's say rather word-by-word. A better (even though longer translation) would be "verfolge und steche Bienen nutzend" or "verfolge und stehe unter der Nutzung von Bienen" as there is (as far as I know) no literal translation for "using" available in German. The German "fahnden" is more like "to search" or "to hunt for s.b.", "Stachel" relates to the noun "sting" and "ausbeuten" is more "exploiting" than "using". I hope my review is helpful as your story is otherwise quite good despite some typos.
lexi.atel chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I read last year on my phone while I was away from the interest house sitting. This story was just SO fantastic and it totally should have many more fans than it has.

It was extremely funny at times, while also pretty sad (how can it not be with it's about Severus). I loved the loyalty he and Lucius had, and it really really SHOWS us how Severus could have fallen for the wrong side of the war.

I haven't read Part 2 yet (it's a VERY long read, and I get so sidetracked easily), but I do plan to eventually. I give the author as many stars as possible for keeping me on my seat, waiting for more.
LadyOfBirds chapter 51 . 9/25/2014
LUMOSSSS ITS FUCKING LUMOS WHY ARE YOU SPELLING IT LUMNOS whyyyyyyy
alsoooooo niiiiceeeeeee stoooryyyyyyyy iiitttttttttttsssssssssss veeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyy puuuuubiiiiiclllllllyyyyyyyy grrrrraaaaaaaaaaphiiiiiiiiicccccccc
LadyOfBirds chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
I'll allow random name changes. ALSO IT SKFFO SSSUFFMDKFB CUET I LVOE IT
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
..Why would you change his name.
Swallow B chapter 104 . 7/1/2013
I just finished reading all this. It took me ages to read, I can just imagine how long it must have been to write. You did a very complete job with the few details we know from canon about Snape's life. I am impressed. The only objection I have is that I kept getting jarred by the Americanisms. Though I suppose anyone who isn't living in Britain (including myself) will be liable to make mistakes. Anyway, it didn't stop me from reading and enjoying, and I intend to read the next part.
Eyre27 chapter 104 . 6/1/2013
I loved this story. You're a brilliant writer! I do miss Lucius the prude, however...
Foul chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I'm only on chapter 2 but I really like it so far, and am especially in love with the idea of it all. I am actually working on my own tale of Snape's life and wonder how it will compare to yours, especially when our characters become the same age (11, yes I started later xP)
Esrelda Snape chapter 104 . 9/27/2012
this first book was awsome I couldn't stop reading it. I even took a very long time between my posting of chapters 3 and 4 wich Perhaps I can get posted now that I have finished your amazing story. I will gladly read your next story after I post my 4th chapter.
Esrelda Snape chapter 70 . 9/23/2012
The end pert of this chapter made me cry. I am leagally blind and have had that exact problem all of my life. Even now the only way that I can use a computer is to have a special program that enlarges things on the screan it even reads things to me out loud. In school the hardest part was the constant teasing and bullying. People who have sight don't know how good they have it.
Esrelda Snape chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Just out of curiosity what exactly dose a geta do? If you need help I am more than willing to help you out.
English Major chapter 47 . 9/5/2012
You need a beta who is familiar with English grammar. The same elementary errors are constantly occurring and they greatly detract from what could be a most excellent read. You are inventive and write well, but need to review and employ the basic rules of punctuation.
Luceiia Varrus chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
If you are really an English minor you should know that an apostrophe is NOT needed in the pluralization of a proper noun; Gryffindors, Slytherins, or even Snapes. You consistently make this same mistake. Apostrophes in such cases denote the POSESSIVE. Please review your grammatical rules.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 67 . 8/21/2012
Oh how I have waited for the day Severus had his hair washed!