Reviews for Helplessly Unbreakable
That was so beautiful. Awe. You should continue it. Only if you want to though
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
nice
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Why the hell do you only have six reviews? This was amazing! Fantastic job.
MarthaCarolina chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Omg.. I cried.. I freaking loved it. You have many fans and such, but I would be honored if you read my review, you dont need to awnser it, only read it.
Your story made me cry so much, because my best friends were going to move away. My best friends since I was like 3 and i'm 15. They were going to move away, and I cried so much, because... what's the meaning of your life without the people you love the most ? So we ( the 5 of us ) rab away. I'm serious. We grabbed our most precious stuff and ran away with one of my best friends uncle. He took us to another school and such.. My dad who didn't liked to see me sad helped. We were happy and free for 3 months, before my dad confessed and they came to get us. We ran away again, this time only the 5 of us. We were in one of my best friends mom's car and she took her eyes off the road for 1 sec and the next, all hell brooke loose.. I was in a coma for 2 weeks, 1 only had a few scratches thank god, another had a head concussion (?), and my two other best friends...one died and the other was only alive when plugged to a machine, so her parents... She died too.. They still moved away.. This was 1 year and a few months ago. So yeah, your story touched me. I was looking for sasusaku , because me and my best friends used to love naruto, we'd cosplay and everything.. Sasusaku was our favourite couple.. Thanks for your time.
Maniac Tenshi Makenshi chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
The prospect of the bonds between Team 7 is wonderful. I enjoyed that greatly.

However I do have some criticism: I doubt Sasuke would easily and in that context speak of Itachi betraying him (when he was talking about Naruto being a brother who wouldn't). And he speaks throughout the story pretty openly which is odd since he's in denial of his wrongs most of the time and it just doesn't seem like he'd say certain things he did. Sorry if that sounds confusing. Basically, to me, Sasuke was pretty out of character throughout the whole one-shot (not terribly so but enough that it should be checked over).

Other than that, I liked this fic. It has a good base and enough emotion.

Keep being awesome,

SS.B.M.
kataang2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i love it this is awesoe you could feell the love team seven has through your story and i could really amaigine this happening great job

- your #1 fan kataang2
Jill chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
So emotional... *crying happy tears*
raindancer20 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Three words

This... is...AWESOME!
Erendhyl chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I actually really loved that story. It was so sweet and I liked that they escaped in the end. I started laughing happily when the ANBU and jounin turned out to be the other members of the Konoha 11. That was a great story.