Reviews for A Little Inside
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awwwwww! Very, very good story.

My heart broke for Dean, being stuck in there and Sam panicking to find him. Poor boys :'(

And big brother Dean kicking in time thought to save his little brother ("Not him. Never him.") Just perfect
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I know it's a bit late but I just want to say, beautiful story, especially the ending with Sam watching him sleep. It was chilling and awesome, great job!
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
that was so heart wrenching! liked how being stuck

down that hole made Dean realize that he couldn't

let Sam lose him any more than he could stand losing

Sam the year before.. and all the dark thoughts and

fears were right on! Sam's comfort in the end was

also beautiful. are you on hiatus from the fandom?

would love to read some more from you.
hermitme chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Good story. Very suspenseful and poor anguished Dean. :D
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I just wanted this story to keep going and going. Loved it!

Sam can never go down the pit. Great stuff.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh *gulp*:

"Don’t want to go anywhere without you… that’s what he’d said.

Dean, Sam thought, reaching forward to fix his brother’s blankets, I don’t want you to go anywhere either."

Me either, Sam!

That was just fantastic! You wrote Dean's growing sense of panic and claustrophobia so well - how his thoughts inevitably always came back to Sam regardless of what he'd been thinking about. I loved the section where Dean was thinking about rocking Sam in his arms when he died at Cold Oak the same way he used to rock him when he was a baby. Fantastic image there!

Great story - very well done!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
What a great story.

I loved Dean's thoughts as he waited for Sam. He was so quiet, but in the end when he finally yelled for Sam, he was heard.

My favorite lines were - 'Don’t want to go anywhere without you" and 'Sammy had come for him, and Dean was never going to betray that by leaving. Not ever.'

I really enjoyed your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Great oneshot! Really, really creepy. Great capture of Dean's thoughts in that pit... loved the inevitable spiral of his thoughts and his realization of how Sam was going to feel without him...
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was really good!
nannon chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
nicely done. damn, i felt like i was trapped right there with dean. loved it.
KiS chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Ok, that rocked. I'll admit that I got scared at the begining and ended up having to read it out loud. So my dog liked it too.

And it was all IC and brotherly and Dean-y and...AWESOME!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
great short story...well done!
Lyndsay chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow. Great story. Tottally loved it. Well done. :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Amazing story.

Man that hole could turn anyone into a clautrophobic, got chills just thinking about it.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Very well written! Insightful look into Dean's psyche and the depth of the brothers' bond. Thanks for posting!