Reviews for Broom Cupboard
That's really nice!
I enjoyed this very much!
Please write more long stories about James and Lily :) They are perfect characters :)*
Always so good
ohmydarlingfandoms chapter 48 . 11/21/2016
Oh my God, this ending. Thank you so much for writing this! The multi-chapter-ness (48 of them, I would have never been patient to write all that, wow!) really makes us feel the length and pain and everything. The best part of this? None of it, none was cliché or out of character. Even when they were drunk (okay, definitely not Lily) James was still pretty much in character. The wonderful alternating of fluff and fighting makes is so much more interesting. Love this, thank you so much.
yabookprincess chapter 48 . 11/4/2016
Love this! This is one of the best Jily fics I've read so far!
amnk.pixie chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
they could have used scourgio or whatever that cleaning spell is called...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
the law of the idiot is probably the best thing i've ever heard and i love you
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
ooohhhh!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
ok i love lily? already? i love how fucking angry and just done she is with everything and everyone
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
ahh! i'm already so intrigued *rubs hands together* lets do this
Lara.x chapter 48 . 3/22/2016
Amazing xx
DolphinAunt30 chapter 48 . 3/19/2016
What an absolutely fun, lovely story! I greatly enjoyed every bit of it.
em38 chapter 48 . 10/20/2015
Okay I love this and everything about it except for the teensiest detail - there's no way either of them could have handled that much wine and be coherent let alone alive. But other than that, you did an incredible job; the conversations were revealing and had depth to them, the plot was well planned and advanced appropriately in accordance with the speed of your story, the characters were wonderful yet flawed (although I do think you portrayed James less flawed than Lily but that's to your taste). Overall, job very well done. Cheers!
Nessiexo chapter 48 . 9/15/2015
Adored this! Very cute and real story. I love Lily but she made me want to tear my hair out! Great job :) PS James is adorable 3
SeeYouNextTime chapter 47 . 7/19/2015
Why must you hurt me this way? The feels this story has put in my soul have lightened it from the black abyss that it was to a slightly lighter grey. A very hard thing to accomplish but you did it. And I got really poetic there didn't I? What I'm trying to say it, I love this story and I'm probably going to read it a million times over because it is awesome stuff. I know that my stories aren't nearly as good as this, even though the majority of them I wrote when I was 13.

One of the best fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and you definitely deserve the reviews and views and followers you have. This story is fantastic, top notch, quality stuff. Thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 48 . 7/1/2015
cute and fluffy. well done
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »