Reviews for Broom Cupboard
amnk.pixie chapter 25 . 7/4
they could have used scourgio or whatever that cleaning spell is called...
the law of the idiot is probably the best thing i've ever heard and i love you
ooohhhh!
ok i love lily? already? i love how fucking angry and just done she is with everything and everyone
ahh! i'm already so intrigued *rubs hands together* lets do this
Lara.x chapter 48 . 3/22
Amazing xx
DolphinAunt30 chapter 48 . 3/19
What an absolutely fun, lovely story! I greatly enjoyed every bit of it.
em38 chapter 48 . 10/20/2015
Okay I love this and everything about it except for the teensiest detail - there's no way either of them could have handled that much wine and be coherent let alone alive. But other than that, you did an incredible job; the conversations were revealing and had depth to them, the plot was well planned and advanced appropriately in accordance with the speed of your story, the characters were wonderful yet flawed (although I do think you portrayed James less flawed than Lily but that's to your taste). Overall, job very well done. Cheers!
NunaXoxo chapter 48 . 9/15/2015
Adored this! Very cute and real story. I love Lily but she made me want to tear my hair out! Great job :) PS James is adorable 3
SeeYouNextTime chapter 47 . 7/19/2015
Why must you hurt me this way? The feels this story has put in my soul have lightened it from the black abyss that it was to a slightly lighter grey. A very hard thing to accomplish but you did it. And I got really poetic there didn't I? What I'm trying to say it, I love this story and I'm probably going to read it a million times over because it is awesome stuff. I know that my stories aren't nearly as good as this, even though the majority of them I wrote when I was 13.

One of the best fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and you definitely deserve the reviews and views and followers you have. This story is fantastic, top notch, quality stuff. Thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 48 . 7/1/2015
cute and fluffy. well done
Gi-L-Ha chapter 48 . 9/28/2014
wow, that was totally wicked story :)
I laugh soo much, just so great and funny story :)

especialy, when the cupboard set fire, ahaha, I sort of knew this would happens, when they set fire on bucket...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Only a thought, but has seventh year Lily not heard of Alohamora? After all, first year Hermione had. Good idea, a little overdone.
MissSlytherpuff chapter 48 . 2/3/2014
Wow, really awesome story, perfect. I'm so happy I found it!
KitsuneQueen chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
You should make a small sequel that shows Howe the rest of the school is taking them being a couple.
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »