Reviews for Hesitation
Oh, no...that's awful and my heart hurts for Nicky so much...
Wonderful chapter! :)
Okay, so something happened...I'm excited to read the next chapter! :)
Oh, Nicky...does Jason know that he's remembering Nicky? Awesome chapter! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
gleekflagfly14 chapter 29 . 11/26/2016
Great story! Please update
JBNP chapter 29 . 11/1/2016
Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was rich, passionate, and incredibly detailed. Your characters, especially Nicky and Jason, were distinctive and fleshed out. Thank you so much for continuing your story throughout the years. I am eagerly awaiting its conclusion. :-)
Mistia chapter 29 . 8/18/2016
I sure you'll give them some fluff, they desperately need it. After all they've been through.
jasminfino chapter 29 . 8/7/2016
Pls pls could you please finish the story? I love this story so much, now i feel lost because I don't know what happened next
Fabioso chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
I loved this!
I know it's been a year and a half but I just put it on follow in the hopes that someday you'll finally give Jason and Nicki their happy ever after. :)
Soar Vandergeid chapter 29 . 2/20/2016
Wow ! Just wow !
I don't know if this Is the end of your fic yet, I believe you mentionned a final chapter after this one, but if it is... Wow.
It was si awesome to read!
Thank you for this ! I had so much fun reading it ! :D
Guest chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
Ahhh yay you updated. I am waiting for the epic last chapter and hope we can see it soon! But yay for them being reunited :)
Jennifer chapter 29 . 2/21/2015
Thank you so much for updating. I have always enjoyed this story and it just keeps getting better.
Mishelle20 chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
Great update!
Elliesmeow chapter 29 . 1/12/2015
Yay, new chapter! Can't wait to see how you wrap this all up. Hope Jason, Nicky and Jared get to live safe and happy lives after everything that's happened. I think they've given enough.

Thanks for posting, looking forward to more.:-)