Reviews for Hesitation
Mistia chapter 29 . 8/18
I sure you'll give them some fluff, they desperately need it. After all they've been through.
jasminfino chapter 29 . 8/7
Pls pls could you please finish the story? I love this story so much, now i feel lost because I don't know what happened next
Fabioso chapter 29 . 8/6
I loved this!
I know it's been a year and a half but I just put it on follow in the hopes that someday you'll finally give Jason and Nicki their happy ever after. :)
Soar Vandergeid chapter 29 . 2/20
Wow ! Just wow !
I don't know if this Is the end of your fic yet, I believe you mentionned a final chapter after this one, but if it is... Wow.
It was si awesome to read!
Thank you for this ! I had so much fun reading it ! :D
Guest chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
Ahhh yay you updated. I am waiting for the epic last chapter and hope we can see it soon! But yay for them being reunited :)
Jennifer chapter 29 . 2/21/2015
Thank you so much for updating. I have always enjoyed this story and it just keeps getting better.
Mishelle20 chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
Great update!
Elliesmeow chapter 29 . 1/12/2015
Yay, new chapter! Can't wait to see how you wrap this all up. Hope Jason, Nicky and Jared get to live safe and happy lives after everything that's happened. I think they've given enough.

Thanks for posting, looking forward to more.:-)
Nic chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
An update, yeaaaa. So great to get an update to the story. It's great as usual.
dejadthisvu chapter 29 . 1/9/2015
I am so incredibly thrilled to see an update after so long. I'd completely forgotten about this fic (no offense) until a couple months ago when I had a Bourne marathon and immediately following reread it. I just assumed it was abandoned, but I'm so glad it's not. I love it. You have a way of getting in each character's head and writing them as if it's another installment in the franchise. Can't wait for the next update!
Irishbrneyes chapter 29 . 1/6/2015
Thank you for continuing this great story! I can't wait for the next, longer, chapter! Waiting on pins and needles!
It's Too Early chapter 29 . 1/6/2015
Bravo! Welcome back!
freitazal chapter 29 . 1/5/2015
i have just reread this story. i love it . this chapter is amazing . i love that Jason,Nicky & Jared are reunited. the ending was eventful , i love the twist at the end,

anxiously awaiting for more ,

Nanda
Marmar975 chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Please update your story some time before the next season of Sherlock
NoVacancyMind chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Guess its too much to hope for this to be continued... ah well its good anyways