Reviews for Playing With the Guys
Turkey in a suit chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Some evil writers keep on leaving their readers in suspense. They're pure evil! I have a little feeling that Neji know's Katsu's real ID. Wonder what happened with hinata though. PM me if you ever update again?
Turkey in a suit chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Yuri lemons! Yuri lemons!
Turkey in a suit chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
This is like, soap opera. With less drama. Drama does make a story more interesting. :D
Turkey in a suit chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Are we hitting climax soon? It does feel like its moving way upwards.
Turkey in a suit chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I used to play basketball ya know. But now I'm playing baseball. Its a fun game. :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Won't tenten get suspicious since they're no pictures with both temari and katsu in?
Turkey in a suit chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Hey. I love halo. It's like, godly.
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I love tematen. Actually, i just like every yuri pairing as long as temari's in it
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
It's the second chapter and i've already started guessing the outcome of the story. I'm a nerd. I know. :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Interesting... inspired by 'she's the man' perhaps? I've read a glee version. its Faberry
ChloeGemma chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
Wow! what a story :D this is one of the best stories of this type of genres that i love, im so hooked lol x Wow thats a storyline, lol i just love how you describe each sence and character in detail, its really helps when the reader can picture whats happening, so thanks :) You are a skilled writer, and it would be a shame not to continue this lol. If you can whenever possible, update soon, this story amazing, and im so curious to whats going to happen next :P hopefully a little drama or something, but loving the relationship between ten x tem hehe :) x Just keeping writing like you do, and i'm sure any ideas you have for this, will be great :D anywho eagerly awaiting more .
silverice90 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
This is a very interesting fic, I like it, and I look forward to reading more :) Thank you.
lovepeacebre chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
very nice :).

May you please show, like, a flashback of Temari's and Hinata's past realtionship, and why neji hate Katsu.

Maybe one day tenten came back from playing b-ball and was curious about that situation.

just suggesting! lol

please update soon!
diesels chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
glad u updated! hm...i think that tenten would...hm...well think obviously and temari tries to get tenten...the brothers help out and someone talks to tenten and help her out? update soon bc i want to know if im off or close!
KiraFox chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
yay for another chapter! also with you just about anything could happen