Reviews for Friday Night and Quidditch Delight
sarenia chapter 1 . 6/10
Cute story, had fun reading!
Alina chapter 1 . 6/3
Lovely story
JamesPotterson chapter 1 . 3/29
That was so cute! I think I squealed a little...or maybe not so quietly? Note to self, never read fics in public again- all you will receive in turn are judgmental stares as they refer you to a mental asylum.
It was so cute thank you for posting this story
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 1/19
Forgive my language, sorry. But. Oh my fucking god. This was hilarious! When Harry said Hermione would like a ride or whatever I lost it. And then everything after that had me laughing, oh I need to catch my breath. I'm still laughing. Wow this was great.
PleaseWriteMORE chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Please write a sequel. DRACO GLASSES. There's an awful shortage of those stories!
DRACOGLASSES chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
AHHHHHHH! I know you are not alive anymore, or something like that, but I LOVE DRACO. AND DYOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE MORE THAN DRACO MALFOY?! DRACO MALFOY WITH GLASSES! AND EVEN MORE?! NAKED DRACO MALFOY WITH GLASSES. NEXT LEVEL UP?! CHAINED UP NAKED DRACO MALFOY WITH GLASSES.

Dammit, why can't you write more Draco Malfoy with glasses?! I LOVE DIS! I LOVE DIS SO FUCKING MUCH.
Lightinthebox chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
The is one of the funniest oneshots I've read. So cute! I wish there was more :)
-Marcy
WisdomAlice42 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
*Cackles madly whilst adding the story to favorites*
out of date prescription pills chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
MWAHAHAHA I'm having an uncontrolable fit of laughter right now. This fanfic is as awesome as Draco and as cute as his bum! 3
Jia chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Good one shot. I really wanted to read more.
KellyDraco chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This is a really nice story, I like your writing ;)
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
oh my gosh, that was so funny! I started to read that lines aloud, and I just died on my couch. Love, love, love this story!
whitewallskill chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I loved this.
Susan chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I love this story so much! I've read it quite a few times but I still enjoy it as much as the first time I read it.