Reviews for Roommates
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
awww love it :)
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hahahaha! I think this is hilarious! Good one!
Miss Pancake Slaughter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is retarded! But sooo funy! XD

"Learn to drive asshole!" lolol

I wouldnt mind having Pyramid Head inside my home though. o/3/o /teehee/
TeenageNeko chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
"Wow, Pyrie! You could be the next Martha Stewart!" Matt admired. Pyramid Head silently cheered.

That made my day. And this story. *cheers*
XxHollywoodUndeadxX chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I read like 5 times now it's so funny and entertaining!
TwistedMayumi chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ahaha XD! I love it! I'm amazed he didn't kill Matt! I especially like the P.S. part of the note XD! x).
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh goodness graces. I actually listened to Tiny Tim's song during this fic...

I swear if I had a friend like Matt I'd wonder how he managed to live for as long as he did.
lzxaozx01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
How did Matt live that long without being mutilated O_O and you were right it was weird but funny
TehGlompingKitsune45 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
this was just. . . wonderful XD it was ceaselessly entertaining, good job
Alastor Sparda chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
oh god. i had to laugh at this especially the letter. so freaking funny.
Fan-of-Insert-Sues chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Omg... LOL XD

That was just too... I don't even know how to describe it. But it was funny... I liked Matt a lot he had me laughing the whole time. :)
GrimmEverafter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
*before typing, proceeds to laugh to point of being physically incapacitated and unable to breath*

O...M...F-ing...G!

*takes deep breath before suffocating*

I may be overreacting, but this is funny! What's sad is if the people from Silent Hill ever made parody videos for the games, this would probably be very close to one of them!
Maestro of Heartstrings chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh my GOD. You have no idea how much that made me laugh. XD

Especially the part with the flowers. I can SO see that!

I think I need to hit 'Pyrie' with my car now. I wanna have my living room redecorated.
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I would hate to think about how bad that house would start to smell in a few... hours. I have to say, this was pretty funny. After all, what Silent Hill fan hasn't wanted their own Pyramid Head to play with? I like to think about what it would be like should I bring him to school. I guess it would just be me and him at the lunch table. It's also fun to think about what would happen if he fell down. How the hell would you get him back up?
obliven1993 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
O_o okay how was he drinking a beer when he has his helmet on and you should extend this