Reviews for The Old Chateau
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh good god, I read this out loud to my friend and man was this a laugh. So entertaining. I wish there were more fanfictions like this!
suicunetobigaara chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOLZ i love this story it's funny XD

did u no in the games (D/P/Pl) there r real in game ghosts in the old chateau i saw both of them

and oldly enough there was an old man and a little girl so is that where u got them from?
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
XD Nonsense! I mean, the whole scene just EXPLODED in my mind! *o* EVERY SCENE! I could totally visualize it, and THAT'S fanservice for ya! XD

The mayo scene was very well put; you pulled off the "he wouldn't", "he can't", "he won't", "try me" thing without a hitch I was in a fit of laughter and your hintings of romance between Lucian and Aaron...*deep breath* I...never thought of that before. I'm not a big Pokemon fan; I just wanted to find this story I read before about the Old Chateau but found something just as good!

The face in the plate, the painting, and the girl's entrance were probably the best scenes to me. .

The only thing I can complain about is the kissing at the end. I guess it should be like that since throughout the story you hint that they've always considered THAT road, going THAT way...And Aaron becoming the crybaby whom, at first, took up the task no questions asked. I thought it was because him, so friendly with bug types, would be totally mellow in the mansion and thought it was inhabitted by BUG types, not Ghost types. ; But that was fine because as long as I thought of it neutrally and not annoyingly realistic, then it completely satisfies the fangirl/guy in everyone, right? :D Oh, but Cynthia being pissed makes me kinda scared. It was alright for the first couple of lines, but around the end "she snarled" I got scared for my life. XO

Anywhat, thanks for the great read!

*deep breath* Now...I'm off to find some fanart of the Elite Four. -_- *not into Pokemon; used to, not anymore, doesn't wanna support new generation blah blah blah...*

TMRomance
Redemmo chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Funny!
NeroGravity chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This fic made me smile it's so damn cute! There are so many things I can say about this, but I'll try and keep it short ;3

I like that your writing is to the point and very clear, I wasn't having to re-read to make sure I didn't miss anything, the humor you've put into it is great too. The fact you've broken up the dialogue with a little descpription is great. I'd even go as far to say try extending setting description a little in future

I just love the way you've charcterized the Elite Four (and this is not just for this fic) The fact you've put effort into giving all of them a bit of spotlight is lovely! Flint is like the teasing big brother type and Bertha is the strong and kindly mother/grandmother. Lucian's like the voice of reason, Aaron's the one who gets things moving, and Cynthia rounds it all up. Just like one big happy family really :D

I'm also convinced that Lucian and Aaron make a wonderful pair after reading your stuff. I'm new to EliteUndershipping, but you've confirmed it's the sweetest thing eva! I especially like that you have them turn to each other, it gives them both some depth and balances out with their positions as Elites.

Finally, I have to say, Cynthia's line at the end of this made me laugh

"How come you four act so stupid when you're together?"

Hehee, that's awsome x3 (We all know it's true xD)

Great work on this, and your other stories!

I look foward to your writing in future

Cya round!

NG
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
As a general rule of thumb, I don't tend to like slash - or even romance, for that matter. (and heck with it, I'm not too big on Pokemon fanfics, either) But that was quite entertaining, funny and endearing at the same time!

Heheh, it's also great to see the Elites acting silly. I can actually see them doing it, too. :)

Great fic! :D
missmurder31 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Personally i like this shipping too. Im a fan of a LOAD of shippings :D
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Haha, wow, talk about split second decisions. Okay, sorry, sorry, I'll go on to comment the actual story now. XP

Anyways, yay for courage! I was actually a bit freaked out, and I could have sworn all of the blood in my right arm left with all of the freakiness they were going through! (Or something like that, it might have just been a humongous invisible mosquito. I hate those damn things.) Oh, man, poor Cynthia must want to really bring the hurt down on them, but she has to admit that it's only fair - they made a bet, after all!

I'm off to read more! Yippee! *poofs off*

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

DL ('Dragon Lover')
silvestras chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I don't usually read yaoi, but you write in a way that makes me really want to read it.

You know it's a good fic when you don't usually like the stuff in it but the fic really appeals to you. XD Kudos for this.

And it's not rushed! Believe me, if one of my fics were rushed, they would be total and utter crap. -looks at fics- Err.. yeah.

Mayonnaise, the deadly substance! 3 I love how you put the personalities and the Elite 4. Even though all the people said they were serious and everything, one look at the bunch says that they know how to have fun too. (I mean, someone serious with an AFRO? XD Whoever thought of that must be on crack or something.)

Once again, my review is WAY too long and it's not even helpful. -shot- Again, amazing fic! _

La-di-da!

cloudykitty
IcyUmbreon chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Ghee. Cute. And I loved how the fic began.
Animalluver chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Next time you make something mega funny, warn me! I almost died from laughter!

Let's just say: Great great great great GREAT! I am in love with this! It was one of the funniest fics ever. I can't beat your humor, ever!

From a lame author...

Me
ContradictoryOrien chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i love how you referenced your own fic with "love is love is love", "boy, girl, tree, it didn't matter to flint", etc. and other lines and how you add just the slightest bit of romance. my favorites were when cynthia commented how insane they were when they were together and getting slaughtered by a psychotic little girl.

i also really liked the concept the elite four of all regions partying. and how they did those bets. it was a great fic overall.
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yeah I was expecting Ignitionshipping and then I saw it was EliteUnder which is actually better 'cuz I like it more.

Anyway, I thought it was cute! I didn't really notice if it was rushed, but then again, i'm really bad at pacing with stories.

But Flint eating that old mayonnaise! Bleh, I couldn't read that without feeling sick. Which is odd for me.

Thanks for writing this for me!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Heh, that was fun. The Eliteundershipping was cute. I'm not always a fan of that pairing, but you write it well.

Poor Cynthia, I wonder how many crazy things she has to deal with from the Elite Four? Most likely... a lot.
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
XD

Aww, no Ignitionshippy. Maybe later.

Whe! It's good though.

The frilly purple dress part made me laugh; I mean, well, sucks for you.

Good job anyways!