Reviews for Trembling Air
sephiria chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
noooooo! you killed my neji-kuuuun*cries*. but i still love the story!please write more nejiten!
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OMG. Wow, that was so-so, . . . . . PRETTY. Yeah, I know, lame adj. but my brain's still recovering from severe shock-because of the powerful feeling in the story AND-How could u kill off NEJI? Sorry, my fave character, plus the only interesting one since he has a character transformation(psycho to good-guy). But back to the story-just; WOW. I'm rendered SPEECHLESS. Thanks for at least letting Neji know that Tenten loves him, although I wish I knew what Neji was about to say. This was FANTASTIC writing!
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
So poignant, this is incredible
Kyanie chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
sooo sad :( albeit well-written
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Well, you said it was depressing at the beginning and you were right! But it was well written. Not a long fic, just a one-shot, but it didn't feel rushed at all, which is the main fault of one shots. It felt complete when it finished, rather than unfinished and leaving the reader craving another chapter. Which I'm grateful for - I'm SUPPOSED to be studying for my finals now. So this was a nice short break. Great fic!
naash chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
wow i love this a lot. :) youre so talented
animesweetie chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yeup. Definitely angsty. Haha, very cliche, telling him she loves him right before he dies
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
What a beautiful moment you captured here! It was dark and sad, just as you warned, but it was full of heart. You always amaze me with how you can create such a complete, complex scene with so few words. Very well written. It's too bad that Tenten still blamed herself in the end, though I think most people in the same situation would react the same way.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
*cries*
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Wow. Dark, but absolutely gorgeous. These short little one-shots are what make me remember why I love NejiTen so much.

Amazing.

Katako-Chan
Ally1313 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
-SNIFF-

This was so sad but so...beautiful...

The ending line was wonderful, I loved it!
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
this is very well written, and very in character

but it was extremely predictable

like, i knew the ending when i read the first paragraph
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Sad.
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Very dark, and sad, and yet incredibly beautiful. I don't know that anyone has ever pulled off a character death the way you did. And the angst on Tenten's part. Wow. The whole thing was excellent, and I congratulate you.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 5/1/2008