Reviews for Bard Battles
reddir chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was really fun. Reminds me of Mercedes Lackey stories. I hope I get to read more of this.
HexWa chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Good Story, I hope you're going to complete it.
K Nighthawk chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
this is a very nice start to your story. When are you going to post more of it up?
Phyr chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
I'm really enjoying your story. Are you going to add more chapters to this? I hope so. I would love to find out what adventures Carlie and Lumbar have in store for them. Please keep writing!
Goudess chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I've read part of this before, but enjoyed reading it again... as well as the new stuff that had been added. All in all, this has the makings for a great story - the characters are interesting and original, the descriptions are excellent, and the storyline itself has superb potential. I think that this story is going to become a favorite of mine, especially once you start getting into it. From what I've heard about what's going to happen in the future (tee-hee, I got a sneak peak, na-na!), this is only going to get better and better. As for the story itself, I -know- that you have a storyline plotted out, Keri. There should be no excuse for you to lag on your updates. Seriously, if you don't get the next chapter up soon, I'm going to start sending you daily harrassive e-mails. Really, I will. Tha's no' a threat, lass, tha's a promise! Arrgh! P
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
not too bad. i'd like to see how this will go.:o)
Jurei1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Good story. I like the personality you've given your character and it should make the story quiet interesting. A few things I think you need to work on: your sentance structure needs looking over. There are lots of errors there. Also vary your structure more.