Reviews for If Found Please Return
Nichalia chapter 1 . 1/2
Me, too!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
lol nice, and so funny XD
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This needs a sequel...preferably three or four...with diapers on.
cjsmalley chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh lord. This is perfect! Enough Angst! Enough hurt and humor and...perfect!

That said, I've always wondered why he doesn't just chip his companions like we do our pets...Because, they all seem to ignore 'Don't Wander off!'. Hell, they should probably chip him too! Something that can teleport the person back into the TARDIS...

The idea of branding them, even if only for a joke, never crossed my mind.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
liked this, wasn't sure what you were aiming for at first, least until we discovered the tattoo. take it by name its got 'doctor' written on it yeah?
lemon chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved the story, one tidbit I just wanted to point out, that in fact although the violin can sound a lot like a human voice, the cello is the closest thing as it's in the natural range for the voice, the violin is higher up.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Now that is brilliant. Your stories are fantastic, well he ones I read of course.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
It really should be him who gets one!
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Were you inspired by Paddington when you wrote this? :D

Found it via rec on dw_ficsearch on LJ.

Supremely sweet story. Loved it JLR!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Lol like the label on a child's coat.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
hahahahahahahahahaha Some tattoo that is!
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
What a fantastic little fic. LOve the tattoo idea, very cute and funny. Gypsys, Beltane Doctor and ROse, a very very good mix for a story. Wistful Doctor wishing it was Rose and suddenly she is there. sO beautiful.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LOL

oh man BRILLIANT!
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh, that was good! Perfect. Y'know, one of these days I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and get them together in my stories. It's sad, I've got about twelve planned out, but no time to write them down! ack!

Thanks so much for this!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Ah well...not one for reunion fics, but kudos on the most unique one I've seen. And the tattoo thing is brilliant. And you get even more points for the Doctor being able to play the violinist. I'm a violinist, so that makes me happy! Keep up the great work!