Reviews for Dog Daydreams
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I think we write so much about young Integra on her period because it's at least as scary as the idea of facing Alucard alone in a dark dungeon somewhere. We humans have a sort of morbid curiosity... it's like war movies. We want to stop watching and making them but we can't. The idea is altogether too traumatic for us to just stop thinking about.

Oh, and nice fic. ;)
Kenji Hino chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
What a great ending!

LOL!

Alucard being cute really, REALLY frightens me...

A LOT!

*cough*

But it was a hilarious ending.

Hopefully Pip won't think of asking everyone to be OOC or he's in for it. .
Kenji Hino chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
How fascinating.

I'm curious as to see what Alucard and Pip will attempt during this OOC hour. .
Kenji Hino chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
lol.

Pip is such a pervert but he was very funny in this piece.

Is Seras falling for him yet? ;)
Kenji Hino chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was really cute actually!

Your characters weren't too OOC, which made it a pleasant story. Actually, this is one of the best in-character stories I've read. .
ladykirie chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Playfully, wonderfully cute! It's great to see these two be affectionate off the battlefield!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
plz keep it going! it iz awsome! :)
Arucardoh chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Amazing, It's all I can say, Out of character, yet with a way to fit it in perfectly. It's a good fun story. Thumbs up
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh that was great! Nice ploy with the dream, that seems to work well when you want to do odd things in a fanfic. You did a good job on it too, didn't realize it was a dream until it was obvious. The whole thing was quite funny!
virtual-asshole chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
mon dieu! ohohoho!
DarkestVampire chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
One true piece of marvelous writeing. I love it, really. Serass and Pips interactions are way in caracter and the whole story is funny enough to make me grin alittle. Althrough the accent is a bit unnerveing, its not too much.

I have just one thing i dislike... the open ending. But i guess thats what you get in a short, one-chapter story.
virtual-asshole chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
kawaii!
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
That was adorable. Both of them. Hey Pip had the last line. So like him to say that.
Sammich Man chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Daw, that was cute! Love the cannon pairing. The whole thing was funny, Pip can really get on Seras' nerves. Nice job!
cleverplane769366 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i love it!

...i wanna cuddle with alucard too...