Reviews for A Dog's Fox
Dragon0905 chapter 19 . 10/15
Again you surprise me with being able to make a crossover that makes some sense. As for the deal with kushina. I long suspected that might have been the case. In all your stories you have always made his mother a mother figure. Even when everyone else was in it for power. Honestly I was surprised when I started reading this and found it different in that regard. And also that last bit about a date was pretty funny.
Rebmul chapter 19 . 10/9
omg cant wait for more cant wait for the uchia to die and kiba to call sesh daddy
Rebmul chapter 9 . 10/9
bender for the win
Rebmul chapter 4 . 10/9
heheh we should see if sesh can help unlock mikotos eyes giggidy
Rebmul chapter 2 . 10/9
give him both hehheh be interesting if Naruto also got hana and yugao but I get the feeling its already decided oh well on to the next chapter to see what happens
Rebmul chapter 1 . 10/9
kinda sad he killed kushina she got off easy in my eyes should have turned her into a slave normally I love kushina and like to see her redeemed but slave kushina is hot to
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 9/26
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Aru Leonhart-Strife chapter 19 . 5/18
I'm unsure as to when you plan to update again, but please know that I'm eagerly waiting to read your latest installment. You have an excellent story and I would love to see it continued.

Take care! :3
condrizek40 chapter 19 . 5/10
Like the story. So when is the next Chapter coming
doubledamn chapter 5 . 4/10
Naruto's sword - Torikkusutā
doubledamn chapter 3 . 4/9
How did Danzo avoid being noticed by the Hyuuga's? With their Bakugan active, they would have noticed the concentrated Chakra in his arm, even if they couldn't tell it was a Mokuton Arm, the implanted Sharingans would stand out, being implanted, they would be constantly active.

I get that so far in this fic, Danzo doesn't have that yet but in canon? No excuse.
mrstardust89 chapter 19 . 2/2
I hope there's another chapter coming soon I want to read what happens next please.
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 19 . 1/13
I like it.
Master Xehanort chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
I love it keep going my friend.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 10/3/2014