Reviews for Mates: Book Two
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
A wonderful story.
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Bruce can finally trust someone.
ChibiLover123 chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
...I had the urge to kick Superman in the face. DUDE...Well, I'm just glad everything worked out. I REALLY wanted to kick Superman in the nuts though...

Anyway, great job!

I think I'll take a break until tomorrow...SO MUCH TO READ...
Rai Science chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
this is good! which ares is this? blond or brunette? poor dick hahahahahaha
xJasmine chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
Even though the situation was quite serious...Dick couldn't help but snicker. What would Bruce do without the butler's help? Alfred did everything. Picked out his clothes, cooked, patched him back together, woke him up in the mornings...

So spoiled.

-x-

“I don't love you? Who does that? WHO!”

-x-

HAHAHA! I was laughing the entire way through this cappie. It is now officially my favourite chappy in the entire series. Alfred is AWESOME! ;D Bruce is so CUDDLY! *Huggles Batman plushie* 8D *Drol*
xJasmine chapter 16 . 7/26/2008
“LET GO OF HIM YOU THING!”

LOL.

This chappie was awesome. But Batty raped by Supes? That is reason for kill. D *Gathers angry mob*
xJasmine chapter 14 . 7/26/2008
"as his hand snaked out and slapped Bruce, wanting him to feel some of the anguish he'd felt that night. “You betrayed me! You've tainted our sacred bond! How could you do this?”

No answer. The silence only served to fuel his rage. How could he not say something? How could just sit there without feeling anything? Again, he lashed out, his anger fading when this time he was rewarded with a painful grunt. "

NU! D: BATTY!

Nyu J'onn wasn't OOC. He'd just mated- he could be dancing around in purple boxers holding a pineapple in each hand and he STILL wouldn't be OOC. When a Martian mates, there IS NO OOC. :D
xJasmine chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Wow, Justice League. That was just LOW. I'd hate to see what'd they think about after going #2 in the bathroom... o_O P Ew.
xJasmine chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
HAHAHA that was HILARIOUS! Batman and nuns... xD
xJasmine chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
'Proceeded to touch Bruce.'

O

When I first read this I thought Supes was doing dirty stuff to Batty... .

xD

Guess not.
Witty Sarcasm chapter 18 . 7/25/2008
Great story! I loved it! I expected a lot out of this story and I got it...Thank you!

Can't wait to read what's next! Woot!
Tacos Rock chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
Gasp-y-ness! Bruce should get an award for his line "I don't love you J'onn" Just bloody brillant! :3 AND You have got to give Alfred his props, he heals he locks people up, and makes awesome cake. Plus he can totally take spandex/leather clad guys down a couple of pegs, mwhahahaha! Is there anything Alfred can't do? I doubt it! I look forward to the next installment!
Tacos Rock chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
Gasp, I MUST know what happened to Ares, Rao had what was coming to him. :-P Bastard! I like to think Bruce telling someone he's going to kill them if they leave is like saying "You're my friend" ... a little bit. Kinda, if you read between the lines while joggling flaming swords Yeah, it's like that.
Rai Science chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
THIS IS AWESOME! YOU MADE MY DAY! and how does alfred do the magic butler thing? here you deserve this thank you XD!
ChineseIsGreek2Me chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
Aw man, I gotta wait to hear about the innominate? This blows. *curls up in a corner and pouts*

I still say it's Jimmy though.