Reviews for Flight
The Duke of Earl chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
this is a great story! And I love all the kataangy goodness! Please please please update
Athenean Born chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Due to the time that has passed since you last updated I can only assume this story has been aboandoned which is really too bad because I love where this seemed to be headed. The Avatar fanfic world needs more good writers like you.
gumfrog chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Well I've read all 8 chapters and now I must literally BEG you to continue! Oh please! I find myself very much liking this story and its character's interactions. The plot is so far handled in a purely original and unique way abd I am now anxiously waiting for your next update.
silver588 chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
caught up to chapter eight and really hope you update soon :)

fantastic story and still love the way you describe details and all of your dialogue.

I also think it's great the way you really think about how the characters would react to one another, it really shows in the writing and makes this story more awesome than i could have expected :D

please, PLEASE! update soon
silver588 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
just on reviewing the first chapter, i think the way you describe the scenery and events is unique, and that makes this fic all the more fun to read. was smiling throughout just about the whole chapter :)

will continue to read and review again probably when i'm done. just had to give a first impression feedback :D
CalleighB chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I know this is an older fic but I just had to let you know how wonderfully the dialogue was written and how much I enjoyed every chapter. You're a very talented artist and writer.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Ooh i like this story! continue soon!
dcp1992 chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
Nice story. update soon!
shaid chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I hope you'll continue this, it's been really good so far. Thank you for sharing and good luck with more.
Kataangforever2 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
You will continue the story,rght ?Because It's amazing PLEASE WRIE MOREEEE
MadLori chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
I've been combing through the ATLA fanfiction archives and I'm not finding much quality work. So imagine my relief at reading your story, a well-written, emotionally realistic story. One of the best I've read in the fandom. I'm so sad that it seems to have been abandoned, but believe me, I understand how that happens. What there is of it is still wonderful.
Carly2015 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
aww please keep writing, its so good!
yourcloudnine chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
Yey! 100th review!

Pls. update this great story!
brotheracius chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
great so far but please finish the story
Gryffindor620 chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
This story is kinda awesome! I like it a lot and I love the KatAang!

Great Chapters!

Update Soon Son!('Son' isn't literal, it's a slang term from NY)