Reviews for Reverse Trap
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
The summary says Bakura and Yugi, but it sounds like Ryou...
I mean, it was Ryou's wish to have friends too, and Bakura is Ryou's Yami. I can't see anything in the story that would suggest its NOT Ryou, just the title. Did you mean Ryou? Or were you changing it up and using Yugi instead? Either way, great story you are a great writer, Bakura seems very in-character!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
loved it.
KATATTACK chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i like how you compared yugi and bakura while still keeping them in character.
Blood Lady chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is fantastic. I love how you keep the voice of the spirit consistent throughout, and the peculiar sort of insight he has. Occasionally I found myself getting lost in the tenses and wishing for more variety in word choice, i.e. "I had passed though many hands over these many years." but otherwise there was nothing too seriously wrong grammatically.

All in all a very enjoyable little one-shot.

Blood Lady
Myou-Bakura chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
ohh crepyy
Rowena DeVandal chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I still don't know who these people are, yet you write these in a way where it doesn't matter. I still understand what's happening and that's a very rare gift. Good job!
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was pretty interesting. Honestly, it never would have occured to me to match Bakura and Yuugi up like that, but you make a good point about their shared childhood experiences. But at the end, Bakura is still Bakura
Elizabeth Burke chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was great. Thank you for a wonderful way to start my day.