Reviews for The Wonders of Her World
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like it
CheeryBroody83 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was very beautifully written. BL have so much potential and their friendship was so amazing! I only wish we'd get something significant this season. *sigh*

Thanks for writing!

-Cindy-
awhero chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i can't believe that a) i haven't read your stories before & b0 this was ur 1st oth fic! it's incredible. i really enjoyed it. u weaved this story ard the scenes we got so well.
Writer Writes Words chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh, my God.

I don't think any fanfic has ever brought me to tears...but this came pretty close. Well, my heart really aches for those two right now. He misses her, she misses him, and I miss them...together.

I really enjoy your writing, and this piece is no exception. I like how you took on Brooke's POV. Maybe you could write a one-shot on Lucas'. I would say an entire story, but I'm dying to read more of White Flag. Okay, maybe a short story. Because I love to hear Lucas confessing his love (well, realizing it first) for Brooke.

Continue writing.

You are amazing.
austingirl76 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
What a sweet story! About to start reading the next one.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I loved it! Congrats!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
loved it loved the brucas and angie love it update soon!
gigga chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
that was beautifully written... i loved it. you described them both perfectly and i loved how you put in what she must be feeling comforting Peyton over Lucas.
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Perfect. You explained the feelings of Brooke perfectly.

"But sometimes all that Brooke can remember is all those nights she cried herself to sleep in her bed in Rachel’s house and no one was there to tell her it was going to be okay."

Beautiful. Lovely. Insert amazing adjectives. That si exactly how I feel too. Because Brooke was Peyton's shoulder to cry on about a boy Brooke was in love with. And Peyton was never there for her.

xoxo, Britt
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
amazing!
Grooviejj-othfan88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Beautiful! loved it:)
AmbroCoo chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
wow, that was absolutely amazing, i love it is pieces
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
You did a really wonderful job writing this. This has been my favorite scene for far throughout season 5, and I'm really glad someone wrote something about it...and you did a great job doing it. I am looking forwards to more stories by you...Or, maybe you can continue this one and come up with your own season 5!
Team Davis-Scott chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aw! I loved it! the 'i missed you's at the end were adoreable. Your a great writer!