Reviews for SGDread Knights
acer-sigma chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Well the end there seems to indicate that something has happened following the actions of Cam and his group on that planet.

And poor Cam, can't be easy for him to have to burry another team, especially when one of them is Vala, the very last link he has to SG-1.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing what happened to Atlantis and where this Leviathan came from.
HAZMOT chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
For some reason the alerts are not showing up as they usually do. I found this posted by accident. But anywho, I love this mystery of Helios and now the women are pushed into a dire situation and not knowing what will happen to any of them, other than the choice they made. Poor Cam, last and left out, or was that suppose to be? I truly enjoy your description of the gardens and Ambrosia. Vala has a lot of faith and wisdom and she definitely cares about all of her teammates to find this torch. :D
acer-sigma chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
The environment of where they've ended up is certainly full of suprises. Not to mention the ending, certainly unexpected. And poor Cam stuck on that ledge. Hopefully it's not a permanant death, or very long, otherwise Cam's going to be uncomfortable for a while.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
cayenta2 chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
I really liked this chapter! It shows men and women think differently. I thought Carson wasn't on Atlantis anymore.

I also guessing that vala and Cam are channeling John and Aeryn. John and Aeryn fought constantly until the very of the show and the miniseries.
HAZMOT chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
I too am a little confused at when or why Cam and Vala were upset at each other. But as it continued on, I think you conveyed that Cam was still upset over losing his team and friends. Vala's vast knowledge and him not being the one with leading the team must be upsetting to him, as well as Vala knowing when and what to do without hesitation. It interesting how you are using the new characters from Atlantis. Especially Vega whoi sibeing introduced later in the SGA series, but anywho, it's funny how she just had Cam's number about women. It't the women versus the men or Cam at least and we get to see some insight on how he will handle the girl team. hehehe. Anywho, with Vala's visions coming from Helios, it shows how righ on she was at finding this paradise. Now, we see what this paradise has to offer as well as the connection of the original SG1 being destroyed. Your connection with the techical babble is right on. Half I don't understand, and the other half mentioned as to Sam upgrading the ships was in lamen terms simple for us non techs to understand. I'm loving every minute of these chapters and you make them seem so easy. :D
acer-sigma chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
didn't realise that Cam and Vala's relationship was being strained after the last mission. Cam understand Cam's concerns, but it seems he's going about everything the wrong way. Here's hoping they work things out before they run into any trouble.

Curious as to the visions Vala is having. Makes me wonder if some of the odd behaviour Cam has noticed isn't a result of Vala channeling her alternate self.
HAZMOT chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I am so loving this series of Vala and Cam and the mystery surrounding the Ancient city and Farscape. With Vala's knowledge and Cam leading the way to find out where this civilization was abandoned is fantastic. It seems the Cam is leading another expedition and I'm happy that Vala finally conveyed to Cam that is wasn't his fault that his teammates and friends died. Oh, I can't wait to find out what happens next. :D
cayenta2 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I really would like to know exactly what hapened to the original Sg-1! I hope Cam has a better time in Arnesk than John did. Are John and Aeryn still alive? Is Graza still around and Scorpius? Oh boy, I hope Scorpius is not around. Maybe you should put a website address so that people who are not familar with Farscape to get accquainted with them. Also don't frell with Aeryn or John or she probably kill you!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I love these crossovers. Looking forward to it. Thank you

John Stone
wej chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Don't know how I missed this, but I love it. I love your Cam and Vala, you work them very well together.

A lot of mystery going on, I love that too. Looking forward to more, and finding their other selves sounds exciting.
acer-sigma chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Got a good laugh at teh thought that SG-1 has unleashed another 'evil' onto the universe. Seems things are getting more complicated than the two would have realised when they left on that mission. Looking forward to seeing what happens when Cam and Vala meet up with their other selves.

Nice to see that the SGC is being so accomadating to Cam and Vala, though I'm a bit surprised Landry didn't push the issue with the ships, particularly since they have an extra Prowler. Also curious as to why Vala would feel the need to bring them along.
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Oh, this is so exciting. Vala and Cam working together to find out about the Farscape and the Ancient city. I wonder who were the occupants at one time, and why VAla fell unconscious after being exposed to the wormhole? It seems the wormhole had a feature that allows whoever came in contact the ability to gain certain knowledge and language. It almost works like the Ancient device Merlin used so long ago with Daniel and Jack. You have so much mystery, that I feels like being an archeologist with the absense of Daniel. I wonder how Mckay is going to help and will Vala and Cam take the new found ships with them? :D
acer-sigma chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Oh boy, so Vala might have gotten a download huh? Hopefully it's not as dangerous as it was for Jack. Be interesting to see how they get to Atlantis, that is to say if they plan on returning to the SGC first hand.

Nice job on the city and statue. Looking forward to seeing if they manage to discover any information on it on Atlantis, not to mention what the address they found leads to.
cayenta chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I loved this chaper; however, you made one mistake. Farscape module would have IASA om it!

Also this should be under Cam's section of the web page too.
HAZMOT chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Ok, now this is getting better and better. A mystery as to where D went and that he was captured. But for how long the two air crafts have been there, and why this temple was built around the two ships? Hm. Now, I guess Vala and Cam need to find out what happened to them or if they're already dead from long ago. I wonder if they will figuire out the wormhole technology and the Farscape will lead them to another dimension? :D
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »