Reviews for SGDread Knights
Rocket man chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
They used IASA not NASA in the Farscape universe. But I'm realy looking forward to the next chapter.
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Great update. Enjoyed the way you've tied in the Farscape universe into this story, especially the idea that the Gou'ald reverse engineered some of that technology for their own uses. Quite curious as to what Cam and Vala are going to be doing with two Prowlers and the shuttle.

Also nice job on expanding the role that Vala is playing in the story.

One nitpick though, I think Farscape used NASDA or something similar rather than NASA.
HAZMOT chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
I've been under the weather lately, but yes this is sweet. The mystery sorrounding Vala and Cam's friends is playing out well. I see where Cam feels responsible, being the leader of the elite SG1 team and certainly being the new kid on the block as well as Vala was a good choice for going back to retrace their tracks to see what happened. Now they may be in the same prodicument and I'm waiting to see where are heroes from Farscape come in. :D
cayenta chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
one of my questions was answered in the second chapter. I am guessing the desgin of the ship that Cam and Vala spotted was Critchon's module.
cayenta chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I really liked this chapter; however, I am confused about a couple of things: are his parents dead? What was the mission and how was Jack involved?
person chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
I like the story so far! Keep it comin'.
acer-sigma chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Interesting start to the machine that Cam and Vala are on. Though I think it might be better to spread the skill sets out a bit. Right now you seem to have Cam acting as the technical and lingusitic expert of the two and Vala acting as a sounding board. We know Vala's pretty well-off with regards to alien technology and she did spend an awful amount of time in Daniel's office while he worked. Anyways, just something I thought yuou might want to consider.

Rather curious as to why the Farscape universe seems to be featured prominantly in the images presented with the machine.
cinnamon988 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Interesting start, update soon!
TurnerH chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I'm wondering how you are going to fit farscape into the story, although vala and cam on their own would already suggest that part. continue the story, please.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This certainly looks interesting. Be interesting to see just what Cam and Vala discover on their journey to discover just what has happened to the original SG-1 and why it happened.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3