Reviews for Orange Lights
Wings of Wax chapter 22 . 2/3
You killed Hiei with a falling piano? Really? If it wasn't such an amusing idea, I might be a little pissed. Haha.
Wow. Great chapter. Very cute and I love Yukina's response there at the end. Perfect.
I'm sorry it took me so long to review, but ya know... I got to it eventually...
Ki Ken Tai Ichi chapter 20 . 1/23
Oh my God, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 22 . 1/18
Aww... Sweet.
FireStorm1991 chapter 22 . 1/13
Lol, wow...sounds familiar like with anyone with hearing problems. My grandpa is like that XD But aw, Kuwabara was mean about poor Hiei. lol...but yeah...falling pianos...Don't know where you came up with that one. Haha! Nice chapter!
YuiLee chapter 22 . 1/12
Hahaha that response from Yukina was hilarious. Though it was really hard to imagine she'll say something like that.
The Water Drinker chapter 16 . 1/8
Okay. I REALLY liked chapter 10, Singing, but oh my gosh.

This right here needs to be animated. I laughed so much I had to show my sister. She got a kick out of Kurama, "looking stoic as he dived a perfect ten out the door." Like, that part killed me. For some reason, I just imagine this with really weird, 5 year-old doodles, but then a super detailed image of Kurama jumping out of the plane with a stoic face, doing a little twirl or something. LOL

And then the ending was just hilarious. 20/10. Bravo. So much love for this one.
The Water Drinker chapter 12 . 1/8
Lol whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Hahahaha. This is so dorky. I love it.
The Water Drinker chapter 10 . 1/8
LOL. Oh my god I loved this. The previous chapters too, but damn, this was funny. The description in it was so good. And Hiei was just so... I don't know, I loved him in this. It was like this was some deleted scene from the show. Haha.

Great, now my fangirl for Hiei is showing.
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 22 . 1/7
Hahaha nice one!
dragonfly-rising chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
Lol that was silly. Loved it :)
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Rofl that is so funny and cute! I love you woman!
Wings of Wax chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
This was pretty funny :P
I enjoyed it!
FireStorm1991 chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Lol, omg...that's hilarious and makes no sense. Ah, drunken antics. I pity those that suffer them. It gives me a good laugh XD
roxan1930 chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
Gotta love how Koenma jumpsed yelling GERONIMO!
Believe it or not but that really works when you're completely terrified to jump from something.
I would know. I did it while jumping off a cliff.
anaemicgirl chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
Though they were OOC especially in Hiei's part, I still love it.. So far, this is my favourite... soft and gooey... I couldn't blame Yusuke's pervert mind.. lol! their conversation would have anyone misunderstood it. You're awesome! I am having stomachache now at laughing.