Reviews for Orange Lights
dragonfly-rising chapter 21 . 8/5
Lol that was silly. Loved it :)
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 21 . 7/30
Rofl that is so funny and cute! I love you woman!
Wings of Wax chapter 21 . 7/29
This was pretty funny :P
I enjoyed it!
FireStorm1991 chapter 21 . 7/29
Lol, omg...that's hilarious and makes no sense. Ah, drunken antics. I pity those that suffer them. It gives me a good laugh XD
roxan1930 chapter 16 . 7/15
Gotta love how Koenma jumpsed yelling GERONIMO!
Believe it or not but that really works when you're completely terrified to jump from something.
I would know. I did it while jumping off a cliff.
anaemicgirl chapter 7 . 7/5
Though they were OOC especially in Hiei's part, I still love it.. So far, this is my favourite... soft and gooey... I couldn't blame Yusuke's pervert mind.. lol! their conversation would have anyone misunderstood it. You're awesome! I am having stomachache now at laughing.
anaemicgirl chapter 6 . 7/5
This is just so priceless.. also I loved Hiei and Botan's flirting
anaemicgirl chapter 5 . 7/5
I LAUGH HARD WHEN PUU LAY HIS EGG AND IT CRACKS AND POUR OUT TO HIEI'S FACE... BUT I CRACK, LAUGH HARDER AND ROLL ON THE FLOOR WITH YUSUKE HAVING AN INNER SELF AS A GIRL! WTF?! THIS IS SOO FUNNY!
anaemicgirl chapter 4 . 7/5
THIS IS FREAKIN' FUNNY, ENTERTAINING! Oh I laugh at Botan's words: not to fall on his lips... lol! and what's with Hiei getting mad his first kiss was stolen... lol!
anaemicgirl chapter 3 . 7/5
That was funny! poor Keiko no one listen but when she started talking... or nagging, she didn't listen... hahaha!
anaemicgirl chapter 2 . 7/5
lolz! that was pretty hilarious! this fix made my day!
anaemicgirl chapter 1 . 7/5
This was an old joke but still I find it funny especially when you have Kuwabara in it! lolz!
Wings of Wax chapter 20 . 6/5
What. The. Fuck.
I mean, I'm dying laughing right now- tears and all- but DAMN.
I've read worse, though...
I love how mocking this is. It's freakin' priceless!
Tearing down that fourth wall, too! Hahahaha.
Epic, hun, just EPIC.
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 20 . 6/3
O.O omg wtf did I just read?

It was hysterical. My guts hurt from laughing. Kurama's line about being a whore was too much. I had to put the phone down and finish laughing.
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 19 . 6/3