Reviews for Orange Lights
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 20 . 5/22
Wow. I think I may have died there. Lol, that was a really good piece of crap! You put that together perfectly. I love how you really captured the style of fan girls who think they can write. I love the whole thing. I laughed hysterically! It also goes really well with that spoof fic you wrote. -showers you with Cherry Garcia- da da da daaaaaa! It's raining ice cream! XD (no sarcasm was used in writing this review) Much love, girl. (:
YuiLee chapter 20 . 5/20
LOLZ... soo hilarious! wtf's with that name?! nice funny chapter! I actually love every chapter and probably this is the first time I made a comment here. You did an excellent job!
jfc chapter 20 . 5/19
the accuracy is terrifying.
11291926 chapter 20 . 5/19
Before reading: Yeah! Chapter 20's finally updated*joys*
After reading: WTF! Ahh.. My eyes...*sulking on the corner*
dragonfly-rising chapter 20 . 5/19
OMG LMAO that was amazingly hilarious as usual! Way to stick it to the thoughtless darlin!
Sanguinary Tide chapter 20 . 5/19
This. ...This was so painful...and horribly HORRIBLY TRUE! DEAR GOD, WHY!?
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 20 . 5/19
XD
then Kurama wakes up in a cold sweat
ExtraCaramel chapter 20 . 5/19
I'm in fucking tears I literally read something like that earlier fucking hell
Firestorm1991 chapter 20 . 5/19
Disturbing...
Humphadoodle chapter 16 . 2/24
I loved Hamtaro when I was little!
The ending was very creative. :)
Humphadoodle
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Hahahahahahaha! WHERE do you come up with this stuff? It's hilarious! xD
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
lmao! that poor teenager! I feel so bad for him even though I'm DEFINITELY enjoying the misery that is about to ensue! Well done, Vhee! Well done!
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I feel like I've heard that joke before. Have you posted it here before? I'm so confused...anywho, wonderful! *dumps 10 gallons of chocolate chip cookies on your lawn*
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Even with as gross of a picture you made that sound like, I still can't stop laughing! I'm sorry, Hiei! I'm so sorry, but it is SO FUNNY!
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW EW EW EW EW EWWIE EEEEEEEEEEEW!