Reviews for The few for the many
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Very good.

I agree you Captured there emotions very well.

And kept it true to the show.

I wish you would continue or make a sequel
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Well written, great sense of the characters and their dialogue. Even the intimate parts were on par with how would pan out between the two of them. Bravo.
Trinity Destler chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I know it's a long shot at this point, but I so wish you'd add to this! It seems a little too bitter-sweet to leave things here.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
And she kept the earrings LOL

Loved this story, it really portrays Max and Logan just as they are, all their insecurities, their denial and the oh so welcomed surrender to their feelings. Really enjoyable.
nattylovesu chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
i am beginning to loose track of the number of times that I have read this story

I assure you the journey is enjoyed each time because of your astute character interperetation and on point story flows...thanks
Hope chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
I loved this story! I reciently re-watched both seasons of dark angel and am waiting for my books to get here so I can finish the series. I must say I thought you did a great job following along with the characters and not changing them at all. I also loved the amount of detail you used... I like smut and I love tasteful smut. I hope you do continue and write more or even another story involving them. I look forward to reading more!
Rast chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I like that Logan can see through Max's tough exterior to the insecurities beneath, and that he feels protective about it. I think she would appreciate that, if she knew.

I also liked the scene back in...chapter 2, was it? Where everyone went to Max's for dinner and had the awkward conversation about Max's sex life.
fairyfloz chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
This was a fantastic story, thankyou. I loved how close they became at Kendra's party. Those romantic moments are so sweet. Please continue this story!
Paillette chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Okay, I'm just going to admit that you're the best DA writer I've ever read. Pity you've only got three stories though. I'll finish this one tonight. Pure gold, btw. -P
Bob chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
“You are everything to me today that you were yesterday. Nothing about you has changed in my eyes." Perfect.

I would love for you to explore how Max and Logan's relationship goes on from here. It would be fascinating, especially with your writing so fluid and structured. Hope you keep writing Aurora2424! I'm sure to keep reading.
Bob chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Logical though in heat: a soldier despite her genetics.

Thank goodness Logan is curious and caring enough to keep a beady eye on Max and that he isn't just eyes only this time. Jealousy propels him through the door and thankfully, embarrassingly, saves Max from another heart-breaking, heat-breaking encounter.

The jealously and disgust and anger and and hurt guilt and self-hatred mixed with the pheromones makes for a heady mix.

If only we could all have a little military practicality and a dash of impending world doom when it comes to spilling our most intimate and embarrassing secrets.

No! He can't let her go! Chapter 5, chapter 5
Bob chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Always interesting how kissing isn't seen as over the line...

Max taking delight in Logan's discomfort at this mission is great. Who is protecting who? Max trying to hide how aggressive the scumbag is by playing to Logan's jealousy; Logan keeping a hawks eye view on Max and planning her escape.

Good to get a bit of the back story - why Logan is walking, the reason they haven't got it together in the past four months.

Roll on Chapter 4...
Bob chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
A superb way of revealing Max's inexperience and confusion over sex and relationships to Logan. I love this idea of a confessional dinner party that is utterly humiliating to Max and undeniably fascinating to Logan. I've often played out ways of doing this, but the with all her friends; Sketchy asking all the details, Kendra spilling the Beans, OC there to keep the peace and Logan learning the answers to all the questions he would never ask! Lovely!
Bob chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I love the premise of this! It's great to see the issues of sex and relationships being broached through an Eyes Only mission. Brilliant that Logan wouldn't think about the possible scenario he could be putting Max into; and as always Bling is there to bring it home to him. Excellent the way Max throws Logan's earlier playboy player moves back at him to show him not only the position he is putting now but also the postion he put her in when they first met. Looking forward to Chapter 2!
latenightrain chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I have no idea how I missed this story, but it is awesome. I am in complete agreement about the unmistakeable chemistry between Logan and Max during S1. Carrying it beyond Meow provides endless possibility for great FF. I agree it's too shallow to attribute all the tension they have to only "the chair" or only the "heat". They have the same hangups that a lot of couples have...and their timing is off a lot.

When I read:

Max responded: “No, I already knew the answer to that, after all it wasn’t my barcode he was trying to get a peek at.”

all I could think was OUCH!

In these stories, it's so much more interesting to read dialogue than it is to read description or narrative. You do a great job of moving the storyline and giving the exposition JUST using the dialogue. The voices and language are all very true to the characters as we know them. Anyway, I've only read the first chapter, but I had to do a review! Thanks for the great story.