Reviews for Japanese Lessons
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 2/11
This was adorable! I loved it!
soulfusionresonance chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Kane anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow! I loved it! The build up o tension was perfect! The drop and reinstatement of the tension might have been a little cheesy but that's kinda' what these are all about so it's perfect, good job!
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I kinda remembered Noodle speaking Kabsai-ben. And u jnow nothing of kansai-ben, so i was just wondering if the one you put in there is just the native japanese or did u put some kansai in there?
Kataang's The Name chapter 1 . 1/25/2013

I wuv this story!
The 2D Ninja chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I swear as I was reading this my blood was being replaced by sugar. xD I loved it! Really well done. _
Madame Octopi chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is honestly so adorable! Wonderful job hun
stacynaynay1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Daijobu means,are you okay?
CrowsGurl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I thought this was suuuuper cute! I love the way you write these two, so IC! I think I may go check out the rest of your stuff cause this story was A-DOR-A-BLE!
freedragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Cool yo.
CyberSKUNK69 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really really loved this soo sweet I read it in part japanese to my cousin, it's so good! Please make another like this please thanks!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Aww this was so sweet. Great fic, thanks for sharing. :D
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
God that was so sweet. _

I love 2D and Noodle. _
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This story put a HUGE smile on my face. 2D was typically thick, but I like how Noodle was able to get through to him with the little charade-like lessons. And you tugged at my heartstrings when 2D asked how to say "I love you" and left Noodle hanging, but only because he was waiting to get the entire message across in the end (I was feeling rather sad along with Noodle the entire time in-between!).

I'm looking forward to checking out your other stories. Thanks for a lovely read!
Razuberri chapter 1 . 3/8/2010