Reviews for Week
Chris -C chapter 1 . 8/10
I love this story´╝üNanoha is loves her friend and tries best to accept the blond,though the ending is sad to the poor Fate :( It's sooooooo sad!
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/19
"It took time but I eventually found how I saw her again. My sister, deeper than family, and the only one who I could trust with the most important things. I could finally say the words again, and mean them the same way as she did." Dang it, I was sad when they didn't work out but this was what made me cry. Not all endings have to be sweet right? Bittersweet endings are the ones that readers will probably remember the most. Nice story!
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Utterly fantastic story. While I'm a big fan of these two, it was really nice to read a 'real' story where everything doesn't work out perfectly the way you want it to, and even respects that love isn't always enough.

Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Dang, poor Fate. I was fooled by the tag humor too.
Mia-n43 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I really like this story even though it wasn't what I expected lol the ending really got me DX great story though
Vylria chapter 1 . 1/18/2014 sad..I'm sorry for Fate. It's wonderful that they could still be bff. But I bet she hid and bury her feelings deep for Nanoha with her best friend relationship.
EnnoiaM chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I read this fooled by the "Romance/Humor" tag, thinking it would be a nice light hearted story.
I was wrong, and I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time reading this depressing-ending story.

From now on, I'll read the reviews before touching any other fanfic.
Midwayy chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
eehh as a sucker for happy endings where they always get each other, the ending for this one made me go "thats it?!" the story overall is awesome but that ending.. :s
gudiyaali16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
nanoha meanie...but it was cute in between...
SoraZX chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Sad but nevertheless making me feel like I'm riding a rollercoaster of emotion...
Thank You for your beautiful story...
Have a pleasant day dear Author.
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I must say that I really thought that things between them would work :( that was sad but still it was a good end but I didn't like that they are not together T_T hopefully Fate will find someone else that really loves her and that Nanoha will get jealous LOL
Yggdra Yuril Artwaltz chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Whoa. Maybe I shouldn't have read this before bed going on a weekend shift at work...

It was, as usual, very good writing. And, I have to say I didn't really see that ending coming. I felt pretty bad for Fate, and I know Nanoha tried hard, but I really thought it would've worked out in the end.

I kind of wanted to say more, but maybe my sleepy mind can't process anymore things to say. I guess not everything can end in the best possible way. Still, at least it mostly worked out in the end and they kept being friends, even if I'm sure Fate's never going to get over it.
NanoFate Fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Unlike it . Hated it .
but nevermind .. Happy ending at all . -,-
Kkattapiya chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
May I borrow Nanoha's words?

"Oh wow... I... don't know what to say."

I'm... really confused with my feelings right now XD It was a GREAT story, indeed. I was focused until the end! But I'd love to see you writing a sequel - like DEVILHAMSTER also said - where Fate-chan would find happiness (with Nanoha). It's sad because Fate and I are alike... Damn it.

Anyways, thanks for the reading. You have a nice grammar and was easy to read everything~~
devilhamster chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
wow its just wow. I'm feeling so conflicted right now. its a sad ending yet fill with so much meaning. though i dislike the ending, feeling sad for fate. i think i will go crazy to have the one i love so near yet so far. i just hope at least that nanoha doesn't feel the same way, fate could have found happiness with someone else. haha anyway thanks for the story i hope you could make a sequel of this where fate could find happiness.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »