Reviews for HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Dawww! I love a happy ending. This is the first time i've actually read this one completely through. I must say i do love it. But then again i pretty much love all your works. _
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I hadn't read this one all the way through before, so thought i'd give it a look. :D So far i love it, but since they are trying to stop the bad guys with the magic negator gun wouldn't them using it on one of them then letting him go afterwards warn the others as to what they were up to sooner than they wanted? They were trying to get a jump on these guys after all. Just wondering. _
Cody Furlong chapter 18 . 12/24/2008
That was a great ending Uly, do you plan to have a sequel to this story at some point in the future? One where T-Bone shows Aurora who he ahd Razor really are, and possibly Chance and Aurora could have a kitten or two?
Jovianokami chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
That was a great two new chapter. I can't believe it at a end and feels that it happen to fast. Ah, but their happy and that what matter.
Jovianokami chapter 16 . 12/23/2008
Nice chapter. It looks like things are reach the cilmax now. But I wonder when Ferala nd T-Bone are going to talk about what Tanara said.
Jovianokami chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
Good chapter but there now some seirous problems for Feral now. How is her kind going to go on if there no males? Will they leave their world or try finding one in the SWAT Kats world? And what about the Red leader?
Cody Furlong chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
It's really great, keep it up!

Did you get those e-mails I sent you?
Jovianokami chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
Wow, three new chapters. Those were great, but I wonder how Caledor is going to look like and what spurised await for Razor and T-Bone.
Cody Furlong chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
I can hardly wait to read more. I wonder how the other magical people with react to T-Bone, Razor and the robots?
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
Hehe...that was a good one! I could undersand the need for the lager engery to close the portal. But Sex, I could understand anger. Oh, well can't wait for the next chapter!
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
He is a she!Magical and from a different world,nice plot twist.
Jovianokami chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
So it work but T-Bone dosen't see the problem of it yet. If Aurora is able to defent the Red Leader and free her people won't it mean she have to go back to her world? A other thing...it seems that things are just moving to fast in this story, could you slow things down a bit?
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
Oh, that was good. So T-Bone now knows and Razor get a major shock, what a shock to the sytem it was for him. Thought I wonder what going to happen now.
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
Interesting Idea. Look foward to next installment.
trigger12 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Hehe. I could pretty much tell what was going to happen. An idea just popped into my head, this might even suprise you're readers. Why not change the gender of a different character, and Feral can be the suprised one?

Or have two Ferals, and have an itenty crisis senareo 'that would make a good tittle too.(IDENTITY CRISIS)' One Feral's real, while the other is not and copletly different undernieth.

Just throwing you some new ideas. And, I don't mean anything offensive, but it's a little bit predictable that Feral always gets his gender or species changed. Trigger.