Reviews for Mourning
Red498CP chapter 1 . 7/18
I laughed when Phoenix called Apollo "Enrique". xD
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was great. I loved Kristoph in this story, I can imagine him doing every moment in this fic and poor Apollo, but yeah it's a lovely stry. I loved the whole comfort thing. -
NinjAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2008

I think I've read A Gift from Mommy (actually, I'm pretty sure I have), and I remember really thinking that was adorable. This tops it.
Green Raven Katt chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
How kawaii! But the Enrique thing is kinda confusing...
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This story is adorable. I'm a little surprised that Apollo didn't seem to recognize Phoenix's name. His reaction to Phoenix in the game during his first case is something close to hero worship based on Phoenix's reputation as a lawyer and not just minor recognition. For example, he thinks to himself "First trial: nervous. Meeting him: cardiac arrest" (which may even apply that, although they had to be aware of each other- Phoenix because he knew about Apollo's bracelet before that trial and Apollo had to have known Phoenix by his repuation and perhaps through his aquainatce with Kristoph, they had never met face to face or if they did that Apollo was unaware of who he was speaking to at the time).

He's also aware of, at least, the basic details of Phoenix's final trial and even says that he remembered it being a big deal at the time. Anyway, long story short, I would expect Apollo to show some recognition and perhaps some awe when Phoenix's name came up. I'll stop being nitpicky now though. The story was excellent overall.
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
So touching...That was very sweet. There was only one main problem I noticed:

"Apollo chocked down a violent sob."

You meant choked, right? Other than that, very good.