Reviews for Hearts Laid to Rest
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
that was quite awesome...please continue
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
*le sigh* never really pictured them together...but this was perf
kristy267 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Heart it! I have found a limited number of Dean / Ruby fics so was very pleased to find this well written work. Thanks for writing it!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was so sad and so good keep up the great work :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
beautiful..and so in character
interfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
oh, I just loved this oneshot!

you've managed to exprees Dean's feelings in a most amazing way; just beautiful and sad.

You also kept Ruby and Dean very in character; I could hear their dialogue almost as if it were in the show!

ok, I really like the Duby pairing so I loved that they kissed... and were both very confused about it afterwards.

It's in my favs already.

And, also I think you should write more Duby fics, lol; cause if you do I'll surely read them.

interfan
Trosario chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
wow that was really good and that kiss was amazing thank you for that since there not many Ruby/Dean fans out there
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh my God this is brilliant. Dean and Ruby are my obsession, you should defintely do a sequel for this.
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh my God! That was so beautiful and sad. Perfect angst. Dean and Ruby, somehow I could see it. Anywho, great little fic!

-Kat
nannon chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
nicely done. sad, but beautifully written. and i'm not really a dean/ruby fan, but you made it seem like it could work here.
Huntress1987 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
wow...yep thats pretty much all i can say :)

Sad too, god i wanted so much for her to go run and save him from it all...i wish she could. I've never really been a dean/ruby fan, well atleast not romantically, but lately i've thought of it. You did a great job!

You should totally do another chapter, like an alternate ending, where she could save him or something.