Reviews for the brightest of all the colors
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Yes, they will be awesome. Just like this story.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Awesome...
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Those 'Pinkie Promise's kill me (in a good way).
boronia chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Way cute.

Though watch out for words with correct spelling but wrong meaning in the context.

sun son

peace piece

Lovely fic though.
red-yuki069 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
AW!

This is definately going on my favs. (Clicks button) Maybe you should make this story a series of oneshots? Everybody loves fluff!
littleboygenius chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Positively adorable
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
kawaii!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aw it was so cute! This was a really good! You did great with Dai's relationship with Ken and slowly forgetting about Hikari. I thought it was very realistic. Great work!

_
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Very nice I like it _
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
SO, LIKE. I AM THROWING YOU LOVE THROUGH THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

E, this makes me so happy. It's so soft and slow and pretty and them and e. How did I miss this on LJ again? I didn't even realize you had written it until I had already clicked the title. In any case, so much love for this- it's got a really fantastic feeling to it.

Love~,

Ammy
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Awe that was cute _
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This is so sweet. I love how cute this story is. You got Ken and Daisuke's personallities just right. And I love this pairing. Keep up the great work.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aw. That was so cute. This is what(in my experience w/2 guys) falling in love with your best friend is like. You spend more time with them than anyone else, realize you never really liked that other person you where crushing on and by the time you kiss it all feels natural and how everything should be. You don't just one day wake up/see a cute action and suddenly realize you're in love with them. This is so much better than the "eureka love" moments so many other fics have. *stick out tongue* I love the Ken/Dai fandom and I too watched it when I was like 12 or so. Ken has always been my favorite character throughout all the Digimon series. There's just something so slluring about the ones who are evil, but realize their folly and turn to the light side. Redemption is just sexy I guess. lol

~Akire