Reviews for Williams decision
Lilly flower forever chapter 9 . 3/12
awww this was a very cute story! :) i liked it!
anya chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
OK, really, change it back because trudy is her name get over it

!
bekka chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
soz, i am annonymous, bt that means i can review more so yay!

so u managed 2 combine stories and poetry. i am impressed P very.

apart from the courgettes ;D

bt no one cares about courgettes anywaiz.

YAY! and thanks 2 woteva ur name iz 4 making her write again! i tried 4 days & no luck so i gave up.

she luvs u more than me (

no, jokes.

luvved it krissi!

x_bekkarocks_x
splotdog chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
...wow...just,wow.

That was the best thing ever written in the world. You've beeten JK Rowling, and in my book that is hard. Your awesomme, thanks alot.

D
splotdog chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
I know that was your final chapter but, couldn't you do just one more? If you do I'll rest. In fact I won't sleep untill you do another one, this si my health we are talking about, surely you don't want to risk that?
bekka chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
wowee! that was great - the only bad bit was that THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER! i luvv happy endings - so thats good. don't think ash will like u using her name like THAT though.

luvv ur writing. yay!

ps. when youve finished this can u write another fic?
BEKKA - I AM LOSING COUNT NOW chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
"Please feel free to comment, suggest or criticize my work"

WHO ON EARTH WOULD WONT 2 CRITISIZ THIS? THERE IZ NOTHIN 2 CRITISIZ! EVN IF I WANTD 2, I WOULDNT B ABL 2 CRITISIZ DIS - IT IZ A WORK OF GENIUS!

NO 1 CRITISIZD EINSTIEN WHEN HE INVENTED THE LIGHT BULB.

O DAMN. I JST SHOWED HOW DUMB I AM. EINSTEIN DIDNT INVENT TH LIGHT BULB, DID HE.

SHIT, WHO WOZ IT? COME ON, I KNOW THIS ...

THOMAS EDISON!

IT IZ, RIGHT?
IM STILL GOING chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
OMG OMG OMG UR STORIZ R SO EXCITIN & SUSPENSE-FILLD. I DONT NO HOW U DO IT, BT U WRITE DA KINDA STUFF DAT WOULD PLEASE ALL DOSE GRAMMATICAL ENGLISH TEACHRS - BT U MAKE IT REALLI INTERESTIN 4 PEOPL LIKE ME 2! HOW DA BLEEP DO U DO DAT?

DAMN! ITZ NOT FAIR!
BEKKA 4 DA 3RD TIME chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
I STILL CANT GET OVR DA FACT DAT THIS WILL B DA PENULTIM8 CHAPTR! LIFE WILL JST NT B DA SAME WIVVOUT UR FIC 2 DEPEND UPON WEN I AM BORD LUNCHTIMES!
BEKKA AGAIN chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
ME AGAIN! TELL ME WEN U HAVV 40 - BECOZ I NEED U 2 UPD8 DA NXT CHAPTR OR I WIL ...I WIL ...UM ...ANY SUGGESTIONS?

ANYWAII, I LUVV UR FIC! I THINK I ALREADI MENTIOND THAT.
BEKKA chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
1. I THOUGHT THAT GOOD NIGHT MR TOM WOZ A REALLI BORIN BK BT NOW U HAVV TOTALLI CHANGD MII OPINION & UR STORII IZ DA BST GD NIGHT MR TOM FIC ON HERE - NO OFFENCE 2 ANY1 ELSE BT KRISII RX COMPARD 2 U GUYS. SOZ PEEPZ.
sexyPhantomLuvvzya chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
How can I critisize your work! There is nothing to critisize! Also you will easily get 40 reviews because you have a quality story!
sexyPhantomLuvvzya chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
I think the old man is funky!- Sorry sometimes I get a bit carried away! Also good for William and baby Rebecca the cutie!
sexyPhantomLuvvzya chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Aw I love the baby... I just want to hug her her complicated thoughts are great too, maybe a bit of a lot of vocab for a baby but I loved it anyway! Update soon! P
sexyPhantomLuvvzya chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
I felt that I was really there the visual images used were just great and sad at the same time. Its amazing how much power and how many emotions you can provoke when you write. You have a real skill!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »