Reviews for The Better Deal
MJ chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was pretty good. I love how you wrote Hodgins, very accurate :)
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I wish I could offer constructive criticism, but I don't have any criticism! This was beautifully written, and I enjoyed every word of it! I always wondered if Booth ever got jealous about Brennan's open affection for Zack. XD You did it just right. *hands you a cookie*
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh, this was sweet to read! I loved every word! I never get enough Booth POV! Thanks for this-if you feel so inclined to write more in this vein, it would not go unappreciated!

Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ha loved it
inzaghina chapter 1 . 5/5/2008

You should pay more visit into Seeley Booth's mind..

Very unique idea, I loved the ending.. Hodgins never ceases to amaze me.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Such a cute story. I love Booth's jealousy. )
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Haha, I loved this! Great, great job! :)

MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I second what a prior reviewer said about Booth potentially being jealous of her relationship with the squints, as she can connect and relate to them so easily about some things and he has had to work at relating to her. I can imagine him wishing for that kind of easy rapport. I really enjoyed this piece and this approach to jealousy. Good work!
diggingupbones chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
aw... hehehe... cute & funny! Good job!
BonesAndLostLOVER chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i liked it!

xBeMinex chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
haha that was good, booth jelous of zack then he isnt and i liked the ending funny x
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Loved it, I too think sometimes he is jealous of the squints, because she spends so much time with them and seems more comfortable around them when little touches happen, whereas with Booth she is hypersensitive to them. We all know why but still. Good story!
Celia Joy Booth chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I can't give you constructive critism, I suck at it! I can however tell you that I thought the story was fabulous and that I think that the perspective and emotions that you relayed through Booth were phenominal! I really enjoyed reading this!