Reviews for Courage
Onyx Claws chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was beautiful. I love the song and you've really done it justice. This recovery story brought a tear to my eye. It's amazing stories like this that keep me strong. Well done and thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great one-shot!
amandapotter5 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Cailin4ever have you ever suffered through cutting and anorexia. I have and it's not fun. Ana is not great, and cutting is bad. I have had a couple of relapses.

But great story tho.
Cailin4ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This story is sorta well written, BUT: When you got to the part were Sirius goes to Hermione's house to "help" her, it was all very rushed etc. I don't really care about that.

Why did you say that Ana is an eating disorder? Ana is a way of life: eating IS the disorder! Ana is good for everyone, she makes you thin and perfect!

Also, cutting is not "the worst thing imaginable"! Cutting is a way to relieve stress, tension, and to lose a few calories! Cutting is GOOD!

I'm really annoyed that you would have the impertinence to write this stuff. OK, so say that Hermione did have "anorexia" and self-harmed: Do you really think that she would believe that Ana was "destroying her" and cutting was "the worst thing imaginable"? If she DID think that, then 1. She would be stupid, because both Ana and cutting are good for you, and 2. She wouldn't do it! :(
imightbparamore chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love this song and I love this story. Great job!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i really liked this story, it was very interesting. well done!
FredWeasleysFutureWife chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
its a good story but i'm not a huge fan of the Hermoine/Sirius pairing good job though
xTaintedx chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
If only I had that Courage.

Nice story.
iamme14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
hooray for happy endings. lovely story.
MerlockedWhovian chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
AMAZING! I love Superchick and I love the song Courage. You paired them up perfectly! Bravo!
Keehl-River chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
very sweet in a tagic-turned happy way
semprence86 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
wow thats powerful love it so emotional and moving
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
You know, I would have actually liked this story if you used a character who was actually so insuqure. It's not in Hermione's character to act like that. I mean come on! She is freaking Hermione, she doensn't care how she looks! Secondly, I think the story would have made much more sense to me if you had Harry or Ron with Lavender Brown. Instead of Hermione and Sirius.

But other than that the story was decent.

I didn't like the POV switches either. Just stick with one. Or just narrate the story.
Toria White chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I really liked this story, and hope to read many more from you _

BB
Baby Fawn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This story was real good I liked how it was done.. all I have to say is WOW