Reviews for Intimate Relationships
Sparity101 chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Spellings errors and other stuff, though was good even with it.
Sparity101 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Not to be a downer or a critic, last I checked Rita was the name of Steve's wife. As for the Beastboy's middle name, I though it was mark, because he seems like a person with a middle name mark, not robert.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
How exactly did BB and Raven die? It would help to know, otherwise I'll never be able to stop thinking about it.
BW Lewis chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Awesome story, sucka that BB and Rae died but atleast they died together.
Soul chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
I do understand this is your story and all but what's the justice in ending the story like that come on you could at least do a one shot sequel explaining what happen that day they died and what happen to Hermione, Cassandra, and Apollo?
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Where did you get your background info on the Titans? I've never heard that version of Beast Boy's back story.
Hananel chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
No,Garfield should not die,I would cry out my heart.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
I hate you for killing them.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
why did they have to be dead in the end.. why couldnt they have been an old couple with gramdkids or something i didnt want them to die broski
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
I liked it...But how old were they when they died?
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
Awwwww! Why did u have to kill them in the end?! U didn't even make up for it by telling us how they died!
sassydiva123 chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
THE BEST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
burritomaster98 chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
I loved this story all the way through except for the end which made me want to cry then stab u. And I'm naturally a violent person.
DemonFiccer chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
Good Story and good chapter. I've only read up to ch. 8 so far, but I'll review again at the end. Good so far. BTW, thanks for choosing to NOT kill Starfire. While I do not exactly love Starfire (mainly due to her constant cluelessness), She never deserves death. Neither does any of the other Titans for that matter. But, good story overall so far. I hope the next half will be just as good.
Polygrammar chapter 21 . 9/15/2010
i knew it! you did kill em off! sad face T_T