Reviews for Intimate Relationships
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 21 . 8/2
I think it's really great as whole but the ending touched me and...I cried...thank you for this movement...
razon16 chapter 21 . 11/24/2016
you shouldn't have beast boy and raven dead but have them with their kids to learn on how to control their powers
ANONYMOUS chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
booooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg
ChocoMhilo chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
how did the two died?
Sparity101 chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Spellings errors and other stuff, though was good even with it.
Sparity101 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Not to be a downer or a critic, last I checked Rita was the name of Steve's wife. As for the Beastboy's middle name, I though it was mark, because he seems like a person with a middle name mark, not robert.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
How exactly did BB and Raven die? It would help to know, otherwise I'll never be able to stop thinking about it.
Lewis-Sama chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Awesome story, sucka that BB and Rae died but atleast they died together.
Soul chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
I do understand this is your story and all but what's the justice in ending the story like that come on you could at least do a one shot sequel explaining what happen that day they died and what happen to Hermione, Cassandra, and Apollo?
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Where did you get your background info on the Titans? I've never heard that version of Beast Boy's back story.
Hananel chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
No,Garfield should not die,I would cry out my heart.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
I hate you for killing them.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
why did they have to be dead in the end.. why couldnt they have been an old couple with gramdkids or something i didnt want them to die broski
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
I liked it...But how old were they when they died?
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
Awwwww! Why did u have to kill them in the end?! U didn't even make up for it by telling us how they died!