Reviews for Adventures of the Animagus and the Bookworm
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
love109 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
i like it plz tell us what ron does cant wait :D
InWaterInLove chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Hi !

I like your stories, especially the first one.

I really hope youll continue and write some sweet fics. Maybe when they have a child together ?

Anyway, Im happy that somebody writes sirius/hermione fics for there are deffinitely not many out there.

Story Alert is on !
this-love-is-sirius chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I really like your stories so far, but I think the first one was better. I think it was because you didn't use the lyrics as dialogue. And I also think that in the second story you should have typed out when the two where saying the same thing and not used the back slash character (ex: Harry/Ginny...her/him). I hope you don't take this as offence, I'm just trying to provide constructive criticism. I do hope to read more soon.
Nenifer121 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I quite enjoyed these three stories. The first one was particually good, the others okay. I'm not a fan of song fics, but i just ignored the bold, and it still read very well, keep them up :)
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
i like it and i hope u deicde to add to this.
CancerChic chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Very good job. I hope you write more. I love the Sirius and Hermione pairing. I love when i see "good" new ones. I hope you do write a sequel.
daytimedrama chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Great stories, just perfect I LOVE the Sirius/Hermione pairing so I'd love to hear more about the lives you've created for them.