Reviews for A Confession In Hearts And Minds
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
beautiful piece. :)
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
"It will be everything they want, but nothing it could become."

But what if both wanted something more?
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aw! i like this! it's not fluff, but it's not cold either! i really liked it! you really got nitty gritty with their emotions! i like that! good job! :D
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very touching fic.
BritishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i really loved this. It was so like them. You so rearly see that anymore.

Please write more

Love ya loads

Jen
Audrey302 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I absolutely love both of your Tony/Ziva fics, and I think you have an excellent grasp of characterization. You give them depth and demonstrate how well they would do together. I hope you continue to write NCIS fic in the future! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
An excellent dissection of the world of Tiva! XD You got everything right, and it was very sweet. Great job.
Belker chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is good stuff! Tony and Ziva in this evergoing banter, not showing the emotions we viewers know are there. Let's see how they will make it after the season finale...
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow! That was incredible. You have Tony and Ziva both down perfectly! The tension the longing it was perfect! BRAVO!
its.intoxicating chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Wow. that was pretty awesome. it was really interesting the way that you set up the actual story and the things you created. It blended really well. Cudos.

i.i.
luvin-the-coffee chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Absolutely brilliant! You totally capture the essence of the TIVA relationship, and the complexity of their feelings for one another. Every single line ahd me nodding and smiling, especially the part about it being "easier" to keep up their act then acknowledge something more. Definitely my fave TIVA oneshot yet.. and you managed it without dialogue :) Great!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
One word: Cool!
JohnClark43 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Thats very good but a bit depressing. The resignation at the end kinda bugged me. But as always its well written. Your last story was a great character study and this showed the same skill. I'd like to see you go back to doing another narrative story that blends the character study and emotion you write so well with an interesting or compelling story line. If your up for it let me know i might be able to help you find some general ideas.
Cath1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Glad to see something new from you! As with your last story, this is a well written and interesting piece. It captures the characters of both Ziva and Tony well, and I always enjoy stories where the relationship is developed slowly over time. Look forward to reading more from you soon...!

As for the brownies, don't suppose you'd ship one to England ;)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Darned good character study, and in 20 minutes you say?

Good one.

Maybe the writers of the show will read this!