Reviews for Son of the Kyuubi
Itharax chapter 1 . 6/29
Pretty good! Please update soon!
please continue
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 2/2
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really liked it, please continue;}
Clayr411 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
interesting Premise
nobother chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
update please.
Kazemi Reikaze chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i'm liking it tho... i'd rather not have naruto in a pairing for this kind of story... but i guess it's your choice.. ur story after all... ow and if you cud use underline instead of bold for the jutsus it's kinda hard on the eyes... ehe.. but y'know ur choice.. i'll be waiting for ur update
Moonlit Death chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Good way to begin the story though Sasuke's character was a bit off to me. Is Sasuke really Sarutobi's first name because I've seen it where it's Hiruzen(sp?)and I'm not sure what his first name is. Also how is the seal different than the one in canon? If I bothered you with my questions I'm sorry it's just that I get a little curious from time to time.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
It...has potential.

At this point there's really not enough material for me to feel comfortable giving it a yay or nay. What you do have though does appear to be rather decent with the possibility that future chapters could be good.

I would also recommend against making it a true harem fic though. If you've got to have him with more than one girl then limit it to the two you mentioned in the author's notes preceding the story.
vaayu chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
interesting story. Has potential. But as someone said, don't go giving Naruto unnecessarily flashy and useless jutsu like Katon: Shunshin. I see that he has a defense of wind. This is way more effective than Gaara's and not just because it's a more powerful Bijuu. While Gaara's defenses can be touched and broken through, Naruto's is practically intangible. I like to read the next chapter. Update soon.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
interesting. i have read something similar but different idea. but this i think is better.. keep it up. cant wait till next chap. and i have an idea who the person is that wants to teacher naruto. naruto's dad's student?
Jordan Lives chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I was originally not gonna review...because that's what I do...but some people were dissing your story, and I thought, well fuck that; this story rocks.

Yeah the Katon:Shunshin is an unecessarily flashy Jutsu, but, think of the purposes for intimidation! Plus Gaara made a Suna Shunshin, because Bijuu have affinities for certain things, they're just like that. So since NAruto has inoridinately high reserves, he could shunshin in a micronuclear explosion and he wouldn't suffer chakra exhaustion.

Dark Naruto Kicks ass
Burning DragonSword chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Cool. I've never seen a fic where he acts so much like Garra so it'll be nice to see something new. good luck with the rest of it.
ChocolateDucttape chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Really really good for only a second fic! I really liked the idea!
alon chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
in my opinion, not bad.

but, i really hate it when authors think cool (or in your words-badass) is strong.

the use of katon shunshin as an original jutsu means he had to work on it, and for him to work on sucj a useless jutsu lower my respect for this character.

please try to make his strength more realistic and not based upon useless flashy jutsu. (for example-more speed, strength, taijutsu abilitity or usefull jutsu, used in a professional way or at least better then cannon naruto)

oh, and one more thing, please make the characters strength reliable and constant, and not like in cannon where characters strength change unreliably for the plot.(ahem jiraia/itachi/orochimaru and gaara/naruto)