Reviews for Son of the Kyuubi
Violete Death chapter 1 . 7/4
I enjoyed your story.
It was well done.
It leaves my wanting more
More please
May chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Not bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This story was ass, its ass because you havent updated it in years, you disgust me you dende sucking dick humping piece of shitface ass fucks you piece of 8-D''''''''
Itharax chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Pretty good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
please continue
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really liked it, please continue;}
none1013 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
interesting Premise
nobother chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
update please.
Kazemi Reikaze chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i'm liking it tho... i'd rather not have naruto in a pairing for this kind of story... but i guess it's your choice.. ur story after all... ow and if you cud use underline instead of bold for the jutsus it's kinda hard on the eyes... ehe.. but y'know ur choice.. i'll be waiting for ur update
Moonlit Death chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Good way to begin the story though Sasuke's character was a bit off to me. Is Sasuke really Sarutobi's first name because I've seen it where it's Hiruzen(sp?)and I'm not sure what his first name is. Also how is the seal different than the one in canon? If I bothered you with my questions I'm sorry it's just that I get a little curious from time to time.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
It...has potential.

At this point there's really not enough material for me to feel comfortable giving it a yay or nay. What you do have though does appear to be rather decent with the possibility that future chapters could be good.

I would also recommend against making it a true harem fic though. If you've got to have him with more than one girl then limit it to the two you mentioned in the author's notes preceding the story.
vaayu chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
interesting story. Has potential. But as someone said, don't go giving Naruto unnecessarily flashy and useless jutsu like Katon: Shunshin. I see that he has a defense of wind. This is way more effective than Gaara's and not just because it's a more powerful Bijuu. While Gaara's defenses can be touched and broken through, Naruto's is practically intangible. I like to read the next chapter. Update soon.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
interesting. i have read something similar but different idea. but this i think is better.. keep it up. cant wait till next chap. and i have an idea who the person is that wants to teacher naruto. naruto's dad's student?