Reviews for From the Darkness
Kurokaga chapter 1 . 10/19
the best love her pov . she's funny and cute . plus i love sam and dean and the bitch word gave a lot of meaning to him
annemarie chapter 1 . 6/17
that was a cute story. Yes I know, lots of pain, but that's not the takeaway.
sandycub chapter 1 . 6/17
I don't know how I have missed this story of yours before now but I am so glad I saw someone else's search for it over on LJ! Thus was great and so well written! Loved the nurse's POV!
reannablue chapter 1 . 6/12
Okay 7 years after you wrote this I stumbled on it. :)

I thought this was terrific. Dean's rescue plan relying on this stranger was pretty unique and I enjoyed him trusted someone. I'm glad they came back after Sam was better and Dean and Sam's appreciation was really touching.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very creepy and scary experimental lab there ... Dean had a lot more patience than I had imagined, working out all the details the way he did. VERY glad it blew up, also extremely happy about that doctor getting killed. :D Also glad Sam "died".

Loved the ending, where they come back to see Ellie. *grin* and her reactions to both of them.
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh, wow. I was not expecting this story to be as amazing as it was, but I'm so glad I was wrong. I mean, I've read good Outsider POV stories before but this was fantastic. Seriously. And the fact that it was outsider was not a hindrance at all. I loved everything about this fanfiction - the plot, the characters (I love your original character), and your writing is always on point. This story is a gem. Awesome little outsider fic, thank you for sharing it with us.
sparxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You write chick fliks soo gracefully :) without getting cheesy. Loved the fluff and liked El.. :) keep up.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I know it i love Outsider POV! XD

It was really Great!

The woman were really did a great job!

Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'm not usually into outsider povs, but that really was great. The perspective was unique and interesting and totally won me over. Obviously with Sam all drugged and in pain, his solo parts of the story if taken from his pov would have given us a completely different take on things, and we'd have missed so much. And Ellie was just so likeable. Yep, I really loved it. xo
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is wonderful. Love the POV.
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really loved this fic, very well written!
Ceejay chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was truly fabulous!
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
this was amazing. perfect amounts of whump, brofeels - relatable and fun OC - this story was gold. Thank you.
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was unbelievable! LOVED IT! Thank you so much for sharing :)