Reviews for From the Darkness
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very creepy and scary experimental lab there ... Dean had a lot more patience than I had imagined, working out all the details the way he did. VERY glad it blew up, also extremely happy about that doctor getting killed. :D Also glad Sam "died".

Loved the ending, where they come back to see Ellie. *grin* and her reactions to both of them.
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh, wow. I was not expecting this story to be as amazing as it was, but I'm so glad I was wrong. I mean, I've read good Outsider POV stories before but this was fantastic. Seriously. And the fact that it was outsider was not a hindrance at all. I loved everything about this fanfiction - the plot, the characters (I love your original character), and your writing is always on point. This story is a gem. Awesome little outsider fic, thank you for sharing it with us.
sparxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You write chick fliks soo gracefully :) without getting cheesy. Loved the fluff and liked El.. :) keep up.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh...!
I know it i love Outsider POV! XD

It was really Great!

The woman were really did a great job!

Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'm not usually into outsider povs, but that really was great. The perspective was unique and interesting and totally won me over. Obviously with Sam all drugged and in pain, his solo parts of the story if taken from his pov would have given us a completely different take on things, and we'd have missed so much. And Ellie was just so likeable. Yep, I really loved it. xo
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is wonderful. Love the POV.
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really loved this fic, very well written!
Ceejay chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was truly fabulous!
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
this was amazing. perfect amounts of whump, brofeels - relatable and fun OC - this story was gold. Thank you.
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was unbelievable! LOVED IT! Thank you so much for sharing :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ellie is a really epic outside character. She's wary of what's going on, but she's resourceful and understands that she's been part of something that needs to stop and knows to work with the guy who can stop it. I'm really glad that you included that last part where Sam and Dean actually went to go visit her. That so rarely happens that it was nice to see how it might play out. Especially because then she can see Sam as he should be and joke around with Dean some.

Honestly,m though, the line where she and the rogue security guard are standing out in the dark and she suggest coffee after everything that they'd just done... I stopped and just laughed for about a minute straight before I could continue. Brilliant.
GHfan110 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is a well written story from a clever point of view. We, as fans of Supernatural, are all outsiders looking into the psyche of Dean and Sam, and it is nice to see it put into words in that way. Thanks for a great story.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Just wondering, what season is this set for?
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I just reread this fic for like the fourth time. I love it. Thank you!