Reviews for Paternal Bonds
memou.ramirez chapter 11 . 2/1
hating Valerie? I think she'll become the second traitor. :D.
memou.ramirez chapter 9 . 2/1
I KNEW IT! That bastard was the one who ripped her away from Freddie! Sorry I hadn't left reviews on the last episodes but I've been so caught up reading that I've lost track . This is turning out to be an all time favorite.
memou.ramirez chapter 5 . 2/1
I loved this chapter! Freddie is becoming a REAL dad to that poor little girl and I'm sure she'll open up to him when she realizes how much her loves her mom. PS you put in a lot of what being a dad really means I thought that was great.
memou.ramirez chapter 4 . 2/1
My sadness has turned into anger over the thought that Sam's ex-con of a father might and most probably racked her life ,I don't even want to think of the possibility of that lowlife rapping her,but saddly I think that's the case here. I HAVE TO KEEP READING!
memou.ramirez chapter 3 . 2/1
The suspense is killing me! You're already over 30 chapters in . I'm on the 3rd going on 4th . I'm exited to keep on reading but I'm also saddened to think what could of driven Sam away ,what could of made her walk out on the man she loved, not to mention the daughter issue. How did she get there? And she's obviously not Freddie's daughter so... In conclusion. GREAT STORY! :D
Great job, love it. Amazing writing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Great Job, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Great story, love it
AnonymousProud chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
GIBBEH is a bad guy?!NONONONONONONONONONOOOO!

*mentally changes Gibby to Chef Ricky Flame*
LabRatsWhore chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Wow, I'm surprised I've never read this before. This is really good so far, and it's sick what mentally ill people would do. And as for the deletion notice, please don't delete it, it doesn't need to be. Even though I know about the depressing news, this doesn't need to be deleted, nor the other story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
fuck
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Please tell me that Sam's grandfather (Freddie's editor of all things) is not the one that has been impregnating Sam and leaving their children off for dead. There are so many things wrong with that idea. For one thing HUGE incest. GROSS! Please tell me I'm wrong.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/8/2013
The children in the story sure knows a lot for six year olds!
Smurfette lovez Jennette chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I also love this story I was reading it when you were writing it!