Reviews for Paternal Bonds
DanDrake chapter 35 . 11/13/2016
Alright i love the story but man there are to many people taking gun shots to the chest and shrugging them off (Especially Hector) like there not even there. Hell Hector has been stabbed, shot, cut and blown up to many times to still even be alive let alone moving like a olympic athlete on steroids.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/14/2015
this was a great story need more with sam and Freddie like this
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that in the end everything worked out.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/24/2015
I really liked this chapter, I hope Johnny is okay though
Guest chapter 35 . 10/23/2015
I really liked this chapter, I hope Jhonny will be okay though.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/22/2015
I really liked this chapter, I hope Sam's daughter is okay though.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
I really liked this chapter, I'm glad that Sam and Freddie's daughter finally found love, great job, love it.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam's daughter created something just like iCarly.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/16/2015
I really liked this chapter, I' glad Sam and Freddie were able to conceived a child together.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/15/2015
I really liked this chapter, I'm glad the Hector went jail, and that Sam is safe once again with Freddie.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/15/2015
I really liked this chapter, I' m glad Freddie fought Hector to save his and Sam's daughter but I hop he's okay.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
I really liked this chapter, I hope Sam and Freddie get their daughter back.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
I really liked this chapter, I'm glad Sam and Freddie got married, but I can't believe Sam's dad would try to ruin, great job, love it.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/13/2015
I really liked this chapter, I'm glad Sam's daughter has some new friends, great job, love it.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
I really liked this chapter, I'm glad Sam and Freddie's daughter is starting her first day of school, great job, love it.