Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
haruna chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
I seriously wouldn't be surprised if these moves came up in the actual anime. You make it seem so real. Great job on keeping all the characters IC btw.
asdf chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Love it. It's just like the anime.
missmori chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
I love the new PoT, too! I, sadly, don't know when the new anime is coming out... Or do I just not know anything? Whatever, back to the review!

Wow, I really loved this match, and all of your other matches, too. The details were absolutely perfect, and it seemed like I was there, watching the two play. Oh, and the match was also very calculated, too. :D Very impressive. The catfish analogy was great! ...And I'm scared that I might fail the SAT's, because I didn't understand a single word that Reina said. o.O Um...uh-oh. xD Thanks for replying to the other reviews; I really appreciate it, since not of authors usually reply back to all the reviews that I send... T-T (And I fulfilled your request to read this chapter! Yay!)

I'll be patient and eagerly wait for your next chapter! :DD

-BB21
haruna chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
It makes me feel as if I'm watching the matches. I love the styles of your regulars. It must have been hard coming up with all those moves. Keep writing.
haruna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Nice story. I loved all of it, and I can't wait for what comes next. As for the OC fic with the most reviews, I think you're well on your way to doing that.
clow-san chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
yah! thank Gad you updated! hehehe. This is really getting interesting. Please update soon!
koko chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Sweet.
Elvira-RM chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Still love it to bits3
a fan chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Hey it's me again,

I'm a little curious about something I noticed in the story. I noticed that Tezuka addresses Akane as 'Akane' and then he addresses everyone else by their last name, like Chiharu is 'Oshiro' and Sayaka is 'Momoshiro'. Is it that Akane and Tezuka are close enough that he addresses her by her first name because they're both captains? (If so, why doesn't she address him as Kunimitsu? other than the obvious that he's now captain of both teams XD) or is it going to be revealed why later on?

Or is it just a useless little detail I managed to notice and it means nothing at all? -_-' I'm notorious for picking about details like that, whether they mean anything or not.(and I'm also notorious for remembering names and plots to the point where it drives me crazy XDD)

Anyway, just curious _

KEEP IT UP!
cityangelz chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
woohoos. Loved that chapter. i'm actually looking forward to seeing the momoshiro/momoshiro pairing )

haha. and where did sakuno go to?
channelluver8888 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
THAT TOOK YOU A LONG TIME

okay that's okay... lolol

go write the other one now and i may just forgive you hahhahaajjkjk
Snowbeamer9 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
I actually read most of that. Skimmed some. Your fanfic isn't one that immediately hooks you in, but it gets more interesting as it goes along, especially with the detail you put in. Personally I'm not /that/ interested in PoT -ducks flying tomatoes- but this is quite interesting.

And I love all the ... nascent ships? FORESHADOWING, yeah. ;D
Snowbeamer9 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Make a character list. D:
Snowbeamer9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
KIKUMARU! 3 Obviously our favorite. Well, one of them. Not much of Kaidou in here, though.
Mitsu-chan chapter 2 . 5/18/2009