Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
No Name chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
...please update? soon?
evil genius chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
If you don't continue... I will (somehow) hunt you down... and FORCE YOU TO WRITE! Mwah! hah ha!
tennis lover chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
I LOVE THIS
POT love chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
This is quite good. This is in fact on of the best POT fics (especially among those with POT OCs) that I have read. I hope you continue...quickly.
RyoSaku love chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!
maxyne09 chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
I love the way you wrote. It's just seem so real.

BTW, when will the next chapter is going out?

I just can't wait for it.

Uhmm,what happened to sakuno's match?

goodluck..update immediately..
haruna chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
I seriously wouldn't be surprised if these moves came up in the actual anime. You make it seem so real. Great job on keeping all the characters IC btw.
asdf chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Love it. It's just like the anime.
missmori chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
I love the new PoT, too! I, sadly, don't know when the new anime is coming out... Or do I just not know anything? Whatever, back to the review!

Wow, I really loved this match, and all of your other matches, too. The details were absolutely perfect, and it seemed like I was there, watching the two play. Oh, and the match was also very calculated, too. :D Very impressive. The catfish analogy was great! ...And I'm scared that I might fail the SAT's, because I didn't understand a single word that Reina said. o.O Um...uh-oh. xD Thanks for replying to the other reviews; I really appreciate it, since not of authors usually reply back to all the reviews that I send... T-T (And I fulfilled your request to read this chapter! Yay!)

I'll be patient and eagerly wait for your next chapter! :DD

-BB21
haruna chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
It makes me feel as if I'm watching the matches. I love the styles of your regulars. It must have been hard coming up with all those moves. Keep writing.
haruna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Nice story. I loved all of it, and I can't wait for what comes next. As for the OC fic with the most reviews, I think you're well on your way to doing that.
clow-san chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
yah! thank Gad you updated! hehehe. This is really getting interesting. Please update soon!
koko chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Sweet.
Elvira-RM chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Still love it to bits3
a fan chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Hey it's me again,

I'm a little curious about something I noticed in the story. I noticed that Tezuka addresses Akane as 'Akane' and then he addresses everyone else by their last name, like Chiharu is 'Oshiro' and Sayaka is 'Momoshiro'. Is it that Akane and Tezuka are close enough that he addresses her by her first name because they're both captains? (If so, why doesn't she address him as Kunimitsu? other than the obvious that he's now captain of both teams XD) or is it going to be revealed why later on?

Or is it just a useless little detail I managed to notice and it means nothing at all? -_-' I'm notorious for picking about details like that, whether they mean anything or not.(and I'm also notorious for remembering names and plots to the point where it drives me crazy XDD)

Anyway, just curious _