Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
missmori chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
good chapter, like the others that i have reviewed on so far! (sorry for reiewing backwards, btw. i kinda forgot that you wanted more reviews - i know, how dare me! xD - and i remembered rite after the reivew on the seventh chapter, so i decided to go backwards. hope u don't mind.

anyways, i love the fujjiXizumi in the scene. i love how izumi would always open up to fuji and then clam herself up right ater she caught herself opening up to someone. (quote to one of you chapters xD)and everyone's character is different from each other, some slightly. it adds a bit more differentiating throughout the chapters. (does that make any sense?) well, sometimes i get confused on who is who because all of the first names and the last names get mized up in my head. lolz but that can't get avoided.

great chapter!

missmori chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
love this chapter it truly is girl power - everyone that is now a regular on the girl's tennis team is so strong, though I'm not so sure about sakuno...since sakuno sucks at tennis. but i'm anticipating a huge amount of improvement from her i really hope that she gets better, which is probably going to happen, seeing that she's a regular, rigtht? loved the ending sentence, btw!

And the nine shadows that used to walk together, became eighteen.

Cool sentence, and a nice ending! xD lolz and i'm glad that aiko is on the team as well... it's finally not an "all-Japanese girl team" like all of the other fanfics i've read. that gets too boring. so i'm glad that you put in a foreign player in here too - makes it more interesting, as well. xD

missmori chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
interesting chapter! i'm starting to wonder about the closeness between chiharu and suzume and how they actually became friends... i hope that you explore that in the coming chapters! :DD the sushi scenes were awesome, and my favorite was the one where chiharu trips and everything and tezuka catches her! so sweet! :DD i absolutely ADORE all the pairings seeing tezuka getting "beaten up" is kinda weird though, but it's all good cuz he's responsible and calm enough not to beat up another guy. lolz

what i'm saying overall is that this chapter was really really really really really super good

missmori chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Another amazing chapter! (as expected) loved the little moment between ryoma and sakuno - echizen saving sakuno from being last... it was too bad that she didn't get to drink the jiuce though... that might have been funny. xD oh, and the stretching scenes were fun too! i just hoped that tezuka would have stretched (though that's impossible since he had never - i think - stretched with the team in PoT) with chiharu.

so far my favorite pairing is fujiXizumi! i SO loved how nearly all the pairings have personalities that are practically the opposite, and the relationship between them are much more interesting than the usual pairings that i see... :DD

another long review to you! please update ASAP...again. xD

missmori chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
lol i'm reviewing...backwards. well anyways...this match was amazing! the idea for a person who is synesthesic playing tennis...brilliant! I reread this fanfic over and over again without ever getting tired of it :DD

oh, and is sakuno synesthetic, too? hm, i wonder...cuz i kinda sounded like it in either chapter one or chapter two, i don't really remember...anyways, lots of suspense for the other matches... and skipping details about akane's and sakuno's match gives it even more suspense. TT not that i DON'T enjoy it too ofcourse.

please keep the chapters long xD and update as soon as possible, or as soon as the free time in your hands can allow it!

missmori chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
yay! a reivew to help with ur 200 review goal xD lolz well, i really loved this fanfic, and it's the first Seigaku Regulars X OC Team fanfiction that I've ever read so I don't know about the best... lol

well, i REALLY loved the way that you characterized each girl with their moves and excplained the techniques (and came up with it) so well. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if those moves suddenly popped up in the new serialization of PoT. xD and the little moments that you give each couple...so sweet and kawaii! it makes me look forward to the next chapter really more, and the tennis games are really heating up too. :DD love this fanfic, and I hope that you'll update it ASAP

Monkeyheart chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
NO! Please keep the chapters this long...i hate choppy, short chapters cause then i have to keep clicking the next button...who cares about waiting...it's worth it in the end...I'll help with those 200 reviews...my friends are into tennis and luv ryoma...lol, they're gonna luv this fanfic...so please, KEEP WRITING!
Bella chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
hi! i just read ur chapter again! update soon! oh and y is it named "to catch a falling star?"
Ceyrai chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Wow. That was a great match! Even me, knowing little to nothing about tennis (really, even after watching PoT, I can't seem to absorb it even theoretically), could see what was happening. I'm SO glad you explained it in simpler terms, I don't think I could've focused reading if I still had to figure out what I was reading.

Bunta appearing there all of a sudden seems a little, well, weird. Cute, but weird. I suppose there was a purpose, like him being Kimiko's guardian angel or something (ohmygod, that really sounds cute - I kind of like their pseudo-twin relationship now), but it really was out of the blue.

I was actually expecting Kimiko to win though - Izumi winning was kind of a shocker to me. But a good one. And, kya! Fujizumi moments! I love love love it.

(But, I think that hairstyle is called a chignon? Yeah.)

KYA!

I think semi-AU is a good way to go. It's a different way going through it, but I think it might help put things into place so much better. I mean, re-writing the story to fit this scenario is so much easier, I guess.

Just don't make Ryoma go back to the US too soon, though. Heh.

Anyway. Your goal is going to be reached very quickly if you keep at your pace. I think, as a reader, the chapter length is just right, but as a writer who's been in the same position (i.e. making an epic), I still have to point out the danger of it being too long for you to finish. There are getting to be a lot of us who are expecting an ending, so with many reviewers comes great responsibility.

(Urk. Do I sound self-righteous or WHAT?)

I'm cheering you on!
Bella chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
That was an AWSOME chapter! and i don't think that the chapters r long, but the time between them is. personally i think that 1 1/2 matches r perfect for one chapter, but that's just me! please please update soon! keep everything the way it is! update!
K Double Prime chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
your chapters are long but the action in it is skillfully described. i don't mind long chapters. i really like your story, creating original characters is hard, ne?
Negative-heart chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
i hope you can update soon, and please! please don't cut your chapter in half what excitement will there be?

i can't wait till those upcoming matchesDD

i'll b waiting very very eagerly;D
Freya chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
update. NOWZ.
Freya chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
THIS IS SO AWESUM
Wolvie chapter 7 . 2/23/2009
I love your OC characters! They are so interesting. Sayaka is actually my favorite, she's got the kind of spunk that I like to see in a tomboy-ish girl. Great job.
1,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »