Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
nice
clow-san chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
yeah! thank you for updating that fast! keep them coming
Unnamed chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar... (so update more!)
No Name chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
...please update? soon?
evil genius chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
If you don't continue... I will (somehow) hunt you down... and FORCE YOU TO WRITE! Mwah! hah ha!
tennis lover chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
I LOVE THIS
POT love chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
This is quite good. This is in fact on of the best POT fics (especially among those with POT OCs) that I have read. I hope you continue...quickly.
RyoSaku love chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!
maxyne09 chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
I love the way you wrote. It's just seem so real.

BTW, when will the next chapter is going out?

I just can't wait for it.

Uhmm,what happened to sakuno's match?

goodluck..update immediately..
haruna chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
I seriously wouldn't be surprised if these moves came up in the actual anime. You make it seem so real. Great job on keeping all the characters IC btw.
asdf chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Love it. It's just like the anime.
missmori chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
I love the new PoT, too! I, sadly, don't know when the new anime is coming out... Or do I just not know anything? Whatever, back to the review!

Wow, I really loved this match, and all of your other matches, too. The details were absolutely perfect, and it seemed like I was there, watching the two play. Oh, and the match was also very calculated, too. :D Very impressive. The catfish analogy was great! ...And I'm scared that I might fail the SAT's, because I didn't understand a single word that Reina said. o.O Um...uh-oh. xD Thanks for replying to the other reviews; I really appreciate it, since not of authors usually reply back to all the reviews that I send... T-T (And I fulfilled your request to read this chapter! Yay!)

I'll be patient and eagerly wait for your next chapter! :DD

-BB21
haruna chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
It makes me feel as if I'm watching the matches. I love the styles of your regulars. It must have been hard coming up with all those moves. Keep writing.
haruna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Nice story. I loved all of it, and I can't wait for what comes next. As for the OC fic with the most reviews, I think you're well on your way to doing that.
clow-san chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
yah! thank Gad you updated! hehehe. This is really getting interesting. Please update soon!
2,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 132 .. Last Next »