Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
znk99fg7 chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
YOU UPDATED?! YOU SEXY, VERBALLY GIFTED, HILARIOUS GODDESS! I LOVE YOU!
Seriously though, the way you insert humour into your writing this priceless - a real talent!
More Kimiko and Kaido next please :D
kk chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
CONTINUE AHHH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Lilyice chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Since you told us to read your notes at the end, I was just so curious that I scrolled down and read that first. Based on what you wrote I was expecting Tezuka to be HORRIBLE to Chiharu this chap (but I really couldn't imagine how) but honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Right now it feels like Tezuka is just not interested enough in any girls on an interpersonal level to get to know them personally. When he was telling Chiharu that she doesn't need to be those things, I don't know if it was your intention but he seemed really sincere, honest, and caring then. And I agree with him. If anything, it's Chiharu who has to realize she doesn't need to change herself to fit Tezuka better and that she doesn't need to be stuck in her 'good girl' image. I used to think she was completely self-assured in who she is too, but now I'm not so sure. She's trying so hard to hide her negative emotions (jealousy, sadness) to suit her good girl image that it must not be healthy for her...

I love Tezuka's family though. And Niou. xD Though I wish he would tell Sayaka more about himself haha the poor girl. And really good moments between the Momoshiro siblings this chap. Love them.

That premonition about Aiko though... I hope she doesn't break herself. :(

Looking forward to Izumi and Fuji's lunch date ;D Update soon!
HellfireBringer chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
FYERI I JUST SAW YOUR TCAFS TUMBLR (I've been busy) and MORIOKA IZUMI HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS I DO HELP HELP oh my god thank you

Also - Chiharu is so helpless and I hate how she's so mild because it's impossible to dislike her and that's bad and good at the same time? I don't know how to explain myself.

I love love Sayaka. I like her so much. She's so perceptive as well and she's freaking brilliant and damn, I ship NiouSayaka so bad.

Kimiko! Kimiko is also one of my favs (Izumi and Sayaka are tied for the number one spot in my heart) but Kimiko? No one expects her to be this - I don't know, calm? She's so understanding and bubbly and it feels like she's always happy but we know that's not true, and that's what makes me like her so much. She's relatable. She knows she's the only one who can keep the team "happy" or in a positive mood, and that's cool.

Inui, Inui... What have you been doing at night? HAHA

Good luck with real life, fyeri dear!
Floral Mist chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
This is one of the coolest stories ever! It's clear that you put tons of thought into your plot and your characters.

Some of my thoughts on Aiko: at first I didn't really like her, but she's gone through so much character development and now I love her! Her nicknames for the other regulars made me LOL.

And Izumi is just so deep and mysterious and her relationship with Fuji is so interesting. AND THEY'RE FINALLY GOING ON A DATE YAAAASSSS

And of course there was Oishi's little moment back there with his family. "You date this girl for a month, and suddenly you're ranked number two in the grade. I already approve" lol ecksdee

I'm really glad that we're getting to know more about Kimiko. When you revealed several chapters ago that she could hack computers, it made me really wonder about her.

I'm really, really curious about this Yuki, and the fact that she hasn't made an appearance yet tells me that there's something really special about her. I can say the same about Midori - do her scary betting abilities come in handy on the tennis court as well as real life? I can't wait to find out.

Matsuyama joined Rikkai? whattt.

I have no idea what to think about NiouxSayaka. I neither support it nor am I against it. I just don't know.

Anyways, you are such a talented writer and I hope you update soon!
Music4Life1791 chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Way to meet all our expectations for how well this chapter was written, and way to exceed mine for how early you'd update :).

Can't wait to read the next one!
StarXia chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
Hey there! I stumbled on your story and I really liked it! Your OC's are not mary sues.. They somehow become realistic in my mind.. Hahaha!
Fun fact about your character Watanabe Miyuki: She shares the same name with a Japanese Idol, and that Watanabe Miyuki is from a girl group named NMB48.. :)
asheya chapter 32 . 8/13/2014
ahh i think i died from too many feels. first tezuka x chiharu and then niou x sayaka really now. i was just spazzing at like, 2 in the morning because of this. oh my god.
i counted the questions sayaka asked and i only counted 9? well, maybe i just cant count properly LOL. or maybe he was tricking her. idk. all i know is i ship 3
tHAT ENDING THOUGH.
anticipating your next chapter 8D
Ellie Crescent chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
DaniKato chapter 32 . 8/12/2014
I have waited so much for this!
I really like this idea about handcuff
And it seems like Niou also has his problems...
Can you please write a scene of RyoSaku after their chapter on NPOT i just got crazy over them all over again
See you in the next one
Alyssa921 chapter 32 . 8/12/2014
On the behalf of everyone who adores this story and you - THANK YOU. Your writing is like happiness and this chapter... HOT DAMN. So much fluff, yessssss. GIRL. The Tezuka family had me laughing out loud! Thank god Inui lost the key, although I still suspect Fuji had a part to play in doing so. When Tezuka's mom whipped out the photo album I immediately thought of chibi Tezuka.

Izumi and Fuji. So excited for that! I suspect it'll be really awkward, though... Haha, looking forward to it! & Niou and Sayaka. Man, do I ship that! He totally has to credit Seigaku for the handcuffing idea, though. XD

I live for your updates, thank you thank you thank you. Can't wait for Yuki-chan. O.O So much tension is going to be in the air... that gives me a strange amount of happiness.

I checked out and loved the tumblr! Such a good idea, I love your tcafs blog. All the fanart makes me wanna do some better fanart of your OCs, if I may. (: Thank you for the shoutout! I swooned.

Again, THANK YOUUUUUUUU.
the girl from back then chapter 32 . 8/12/2014
I love love love TCAFS. This new chapter was so fluffy and cute and you actually made me ship Chiharu and Tezuka! I used to not really ship them but OMG here you gave them so much depth. I'm jealous of the way you write I can't wait for Fuji and Izumi's date and more about Kimiko (she's somehow wormed her way into my heart and become my favourite character) Niou and Sayaka would make a good pair, in my opinion. She kind of brings light into everything while still being well developed and non annoying. And I really wanna see Tezuka's match with Atobe! (especially how Chiharu will react) Please please please continue this story until the Nationals end.
roe2 chapter 32 . 8/12/2014
First of all, new reader here. Hi, hope I'm not being totally creepy. /awkward/ Second, thank you for making this fic! I'm one of those people who hated the thought of OCs invading a fanfic ever since I read that Naruto fanfiction of some Mary-Sue suddenly being the destined 'savior' of Konoha. /shudders/

Anyway, where was I? Ah yeah! TCAFS totally changed my perception of OCs, and even though I -think- the start was pretty rough, I saw a lot of character development as I continued reading. You converted a yaoi loving girl! 8DD

Favorite OC...Hmm, where to start? Actually, I'm not sure. I liked Akane a lot for her headstrong and dependable personality, but a lot of the girls are relatable and easy to identify with. I didn't like Chiharu at first, but after her loss I saw her in a totally different light. Izumi's probably the bias wrecker here though, I've noticed a lot of reviewers demanding more of her. /coughtotallynotastalkercough/

Pairings... Again, Fuji and Izumi? Followed probably by Akane and Oishi! Tezuka and Chiharu are cute too... Inui and Reina pair was sort of heartbreaking, but I think Reina needed that. She seems to have... a hero complex? Like she needs to worship someone. So yeah hope that one of these days Inui will be the one to chase after Reina. /evil cackle/ Hmm, there's also the new Sayaka and Niou ship which is very, very appealing. I'm still not sold on it, but I'm keeping my eye out for more interactions.

As for this chapter, excellent job as usual! Loved the light comedy in the beginning, but then it got serious when Sayaka was forced to acknowledge that she was shielding a non-existant injury. What Momo did for her was heartwarming.

Excited for Yuki in the next chapter! /welcomes dramatic music/
OPFAN chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
looking forward to tezuka atobe match! izumi and fuji on a date, oh boyyyy. pleaseeeeee update soon!
Flying Kingfisher chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol. The idea of Tezuka being chained to ANY girl is funny enough, but to Chiharu? There was so much Tezuka/Chiharu fluff in this chapter. Squeeeeaaaal. (In my head, I like to call them Miracle Pair. Don't know why but the name stuck.)

I like how there's more Rikkai-ness flowing into the chapters, courtesy of Niou and Co. I only saw the first hint of Sayaka x Eiji this chapter, so I suppose Niou x Sayaka has been given the green light?

I checked out the TCAFS tumblr, which is overflowing with great stuff. I'm glad you set it up as a community dedicated to this fic.

You have started publishing the chapters more frequently, something that I really like. Well-written chapters are good, well-written chapters with light humor are better and well-written chapters with light humor that are published frequently are best.

Your writing is, as always, at the pinnacle of perfection. Stay awesome!
- 'Fisher