Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
Cunnake chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
I'm not sure if I actually reviewed this story, but please update! I'm always looking for deep stories that are long like this, but i keep finding stories that are like 2 chapters. Please Update!
Ellie Crescent chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I LOVE this chapter! This story actually introduced me to synesthesia. I read this chapter some years ago and I still like how you incorporated synesthesia into Chiharu's tennis style.
Artist of Ran chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Awesome story! I love your pairings, and OCs, Izumi is my favorite so far. PLEASE, pretty please make Sayaka and Niou a pairing. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAaAAASSSEEEE. They are so cute together. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Waltzing Shadow chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
fyerigurl. I've got to be honest here, but you.. You are absolutely one of the best PoT writers I've ever encountered in FFN. And believe me, I've encountered plenty.

I absolutely adore your OCs. For a first, they're not Mary Sue of any kind, though I'm sure that a lot of people would have pointed that out by now. It's refreshing to finally see a normal bunch of OCs for once, seeing as our fandom is mostly populated by Mary Sues. But its not just that. There's major character developments in your OCs, which is something that I find most writers lack. It's intriguing how, at one second it seems like we readers know everything about your OCS, and then the next, you reveal something even deeper about them. It builds up their characters and makes them more interesting. Keep up the good work. *thumbs up*

As for my favourite OC, I'd say Sayaka (and it seems like a lot of people agree with me). Sayaka, I've found, is easy to relate to. We have so much similarities, - the way we act are similar, our attitudes are similar, and we both have the same fear of being forgotten by those around us - but at the same time it seems like she's so different from me - like she can accomplish more than I can ever do. She's like a role model to be honest, someone I can relate and admire. Although all your other OCs are equally as great, I feel as if they're more complicated. Unlike Sayaka. She's simple, but equally interesting.

Lastly, my favourite pairing. I love Tezuka x Chiharu. Their adorable, period. I often find myself leaning towards the more 'mature' pairings (like Oshitari x Shigohara), but every time I read a scene of Tezuka and Chiharu, my heart just.. melts. The same applies for the RyoSaku, too. I also ship Niou x Sayaka. I'd be completely honest, I used to prefer Eiji x Sayaka, and when the first hint of Niou x Sayaka appeared in Chapter 30, I was a bit hesitant to accept it (Niou isn't exactly my favourite guy out there. Of course, I didn't hate him either). But the more they interacted, the more I found myself loving this couple. Sayaka's somewhat naive personality contrasts so well with Niou's trickster one. Certainly the Eiji x Sayaka ship hasn't sunk yet, but the Niou x Sayaka has definitely sailed farther that them.

I think that's all I've got to say (it's a lot though, still). I'm looking forward to further development and additional chapters. TCAFS is actually one of the stories that makes me squeal in glee every time I see an update. Again, keep up the good work. D

-Shadow, signing out.-
Guest chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
Wow! I loved this chapter. Reina is one of my favorite characters. Can't wait to see Seigaku vs Rikkaidai! :)
Capriconess chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Well, I'll be blunt, This is one of the most fascinating story I've ever readed. Took me the whole weekend to finish all the chapter since I just start reading P.O.T Fiction lately, but ... well... worth every single second. Pleaseee continue and give ALL OF US YOUR LOYAL READER an update. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! LOVE YOU AT MANY LEVEL, REALLY!

Furthermore, I just love the characater of "Morioka Izumi", I fell in loved with her at the very first scence (maybe because she's everything I wish to be, no kidding). Therefor, I hope you can give her more and more space in the story line, 'kay? With her "dancing style" on tennis, that would be fascinating to write, I love it if somewhere in the future, you can make her somehow reveal lots of secret move that Izumi "scare" to use and "must hidden it" all the time

I know this sound crazy but since her style is dancing, music and manything related spiritual realm, You can twist it into hypnosic. I remember Akane used to said Izumi's too focus on her movement that she nearly ignorant to her opponent. That will be the premise of this "Hypnosic" since in this state, she becomes the center of the univers. Absolute control like a puppe controler and make everyone dance with her crazy melody (Have you ever heard about "Petrouchka" a gorgeous song of a crazy toy world). She goes into a state like Chiharu "Zanshin" but ... well...maybe darker, more manipulating, and of course, more Izumi. With every movement, she will hypnosic herself as well as her opponent, at the same time make "her intention in every movement" look different with everyone. Like a kaleidoscope, never the same with different people. Changing within second, beautiful in every sway and ... bla bla bla bla. Sorry for babling BUT I'M ALREADY OBBSETED WITH IZUMI .

Ah... I just give out some of my fantasy so please don't hate me for that ..

About her "love", actually, whether Fujji or Seiichi is fine with me (oops, with HER). But I really want to make a BIG SHOW for Izumi. Enought to completly change her boys' oppiniont about her (What... Izumi not the third rank afterall)

cutepuff chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
One of my favorite stories on this site. Please keep on writing. I can't wait for your next update.
znk99fg7 chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
Seriously though, the way you insert humour into your writing this priceless - a real talent!
More Kimiko and Kaido next please :D
kk chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
Lilyice chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Since you told us to read your notes at the end, I was just so curious that I scrolled down and read that first. Based on what you wrote I was expecting Tezuka to be HORRIBLE to Chiharu this chap (but I really couldn't imagine how) but honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Right now it feels like Tezuka is just not interested enough in any girls on an interpersonal level to get to know them personally. When he was telling Chiharu that she doesn't need to be those things, I don't know if it was your intention but he seemed really sincere, honest, and caring then. And I agree with him. If anything, it's Chiharu who has to realize she doesn't need to change herself to fit Tezuka better and that she doesn't need to be stuck in her 'good girl' image. I used to think she was completely self-assured in who she is too, but now I'm not so sure. She's trying so hard to hide her negative emotions (jealousy, sadness) to suit her good girl image that it must not be healthy for her...

I love Tezuka's family though. And Niou. xD Though I wish he would tell Sayaka more about himself haha the poor girl. And really good moments between the Momoshiro siblings this chap. Love them.

That premonition about Aiko though... I hope she doesn't break herself. :(

Looking forward to Izumi and Fuji's lunch date ;D Update soon!
HellfireBringer chapter 32 . 8/18/2014

Also - Chiharu is so helpless and I hate how she's so mild because it's impossible to dislike her and that's bad and good at the same time? I don't know how to explain myself.

I love love Sayaka. I like her so much. She's so perceptive as well and she's freaking brilliant and damn, I ship NiouSayaka so bad.

Kimiko! Kimiko is also one of my favs (Izumi and Sayaka are tied for the number one spot in my heart) but Kimiko? No one expects her to be this - I don't know, calm? She's so understanding and bubbly and it feels like she's always happy but we know that's not true, and that's what makes me like her so much. She's relatable. She knows she's the only one who can keep the team "happy" or in a positive mood, and that's cool.

Inui, Inui... What have you been doing at night? HAHA

Good luck with real life, fyeri dear!
Floral Mist chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
This is one of the coolest stories ever! It's clear that you put tons of thought into your plot and your characters.

Some of my thoughts on Aiko: at first I didn't really like her, but she's gone through so much character development and now I love her! Her nicknames for the other regulars made me LOL.

And Izumi is just so deep and mysterious and her relationship with Fuji is so interesting. AND THEY'RE FINALLY GOING ON A DATE YAAAASSSS

And of course there was Oishi's little moment back there with his family. "You date this girl for a month, and suddenly you're ranked number two in the grade. I already approve" lol ecksdee

I'm really glad that we're getting to know more about Kimiko. When you revealed several chapters ago that she could hack computers, it made me really wonder about her.

I'm really, really curious about this Yuki, and the fact that she hasn't made an appearance yet tells me that there's something really special about her. I can say the same about Midori - do her scary betting abilities come in handy on the tennis court as well as real life? I can't wait to find out.

Matsuyama joined Rikkai? whattt.

I have no idea what to think about NiouxSayaka. I neither support it nor am I against it. I just don't know.

Anyways, you are such a talented writer and I hope you update soon!
Music4Life1791 chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Way to meet all our expectations for how well this chapter was written, and way to exceed mine for how early you'd update :).

Can't wait to read the next one!
StarXia chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
Hey there! I stumbled on your story and I really liked it! Your OC's are not mary sues.. They somehow become realistic in my mind.. Hahaha!
Fun fact about your character Watanabe Miyuki: She shares the same name with a Japanese Idol, and that Watanabe Miyuki is from a girl group named NMB48.. :)
asheya chapter 32 . 8/13/2014
ahh i think i died from too many feels. first tezuka x chiharu and then niou x sayaka really now. i was just spazzing at like, 2 in the morning because of this. oh my god.
i counted the questions sayaka asked and i only counted 9? well, maybe i just cant count properly LOL. or maybe he was tricking her. idk. all i know is i ship 3
anticipating your next chapter 8D