Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
animecutylover chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
Yay~!
XD

They're finally starting on their matches!
animecutylover chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
Lol.

Poor them.

All's well that ends well, eh?

In my mind, I've been shipping the girls up with the guys. It's weird.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Yay~! They made it to the regulars! XD
animecutylover chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Ooh... It's getting more interesting. XD
animecutylover chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Lol. There are actually girls that can work hard there? O-O
Wow. Never expected that.
madd-cow911 chapter 16 . 2/4/2016
Halfway through and lovin it! Can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
Come on brah I know u can do it, pull out another chapter for your truly.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2015
Okay so I just finished reading To Catch A Falling Star for the third time! The THIRD time brah. You gotta write more dude I can't take it no more! So please please please *u got me beggin'* write some more chapters don't leave me hangin brah. U a great writer, share the gift with ur readers man!
Dunno chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
kawaii
Luna Rivera528 chapter 31 . 9/24/2015
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD YOU'RE BACK. I ABSOLUTETELY LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY AJD YOUR CHARACTERS AND IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK.

No seriously though. I'm so glad you came back to this story and I'm so excited that you updated. I noticed the email notification in my mailbox that you updated and I just about DIED. Thank you so much for not abandoning this story! Please never take it down or abandon it, it's just too incredible for that. You don't understand how much you made my month by updating this new chapter. I mean I started this in June and I've been desperately hoping for a new update since so I'm so happy you finally continued the story! There's so many places you can go on, and so much character development that you've hinted at but haven't finished or started (like Kimi and Akane!). And I'm in love with the FujiIzumiYukimura triangle; it's made even more interesting with your future fic Faded. Please continue to write this and update quickly!

Seriously. Not joking. Like this is one of the few rays of sunshine in my overly stressful, exhausting life. Reading this story and losing myself in each character is such a relaxing release for me. So please update again and thank you so much for updating recently!

Edit: sorry I wanted the post this on the last chapter 32, but apparently I already reviewed that one and it won't let me review again...

But please keep this review in mind and update again for chapter 33! (And 34 and 35 and 36!)
Vines chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
Hi I really love this story (:(:(: will you be updating soon? I sure hope so (fingers crossed)
smac3993 chapter 31 . 9/23/2015
Please come back :)
RyoSaku90 chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
I love this fanfict. I read this story awhile back, but I forgot the title of it and have been trying to find it. And just last week I found it and I was like, "this is the story that I've been looking for! Yes! Yes! I found it!" Hehehe. I was so excited and reread from the beginning to refresh my memories of this awesome fanfict. I stayed awake for two nights reading this. As I finished reading this, I wondered when will Ryoma and Sakuno be playing mixed doubles together. I'm really anxious to read about it and more of RyoSaku scene. I'm also happy that Sakuno is improving so much. Hope Sakuno be able to develop some cool moves soon. Please continue to update. I'm so very looking forward to reading it to the end.
StriderLover27 chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
KYA~
I just lOVE your story. I can't tell you how many times I've read an re-read it. You are the kind of author I strive to be like. Plz update soon, I love this story.
Bye~
Maria-Reynne chapter 32 . 8/21/2015
KYAAAAA! I am so totally digging the Niou-Sayaka bits! I love their interactions and am very excited to read more about their delightful encounters! I am shipping them so hard! The Tezuka-Chiharu pair are so cute too. I love Tezuka's family especially his granddad. :D

I hope you'll update soon cuz I am dying to know how the Fuji-Izumi date will turn out! I am also intrigued about Niou's family problems. I hope Sayaka can help alleviate whatever emotional turmoil he's having. xoxo
2,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »