Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
madd-cow911 chapter 16 . 2/4
Halfway through and lovin it! Can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
Come on brah I know u can do it, pull out another chapter for your truly.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2015
Okay so I just finished reading To Catch A Falling Star for the third time! The THIRD time brah. You gotta write more dude I can't take it no more! So please please please *u got me beggin'* write some more chapters don't leave me hangin brah. U a great writer, share the gift with ur readers man!
Dunno chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
kawaii
Luna Rivera528 chapter 31 . 9/24/2015
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD YOU'RE BACK. I ABSOLUTETELY LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY AJD YOUR CHARACTERS AND IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK.

No seriously though. I'm so glad you came back to this story and I'm so excited that you updated. I noticed the email notification in my mailbox that you updated and I just about DIED. Thank you so much for not abandoning this story! Please never take it down or abandon it, it's just too incredible for that. You don't understand how much you made my month by updating this new chapter. I mean I started this in June and I've been desperately hoping for a new update since so I'm so happy you finally continued the story! There's so many places you can go on, and so much character development that you've hinted at but haven't finished or started (like Kimi and Akane!). And I'm in love with the FujiIzumiYukimura triangle; it's made even more interesting with your future fic Faded. Please continue to write this and update quickly!

Seriously. Not joking. Like this is one of the few rays of sunshine in my overly stressful, exhausting life. Reading this story and losing myself in each character is such a relaxing release for me. So please update again and thank you so much for updating recently!

Edit: sorry I wanted the post this on the last chapter 32, but apparently I already reviewed that one and it won't let me review again...

But please keep this review in mind and update again for chapter 33! (And 34 and 35 and 36!)
Vines chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
Hi I really love this story (:(:(: will you be updating soon? I sure hope so (fingers crossed)
smac3993 chapter 31 . 9/23/2015
Please come back :)
RyoSaku90 chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
I love this fanfict. I read this story awhile back, but I forgot the title of it and have been trying to find it. And just last week I found it and I was like, "this is the story that I've been looking for! Yes! Yes! I found it!" Hehehe. I was so excited and reread from the beginning to refresh my memories of this awesome fanfict. I stayed awake for two nights reading this. As I finished reading this, I wondered when will Ryoma and Sakuno be playing mixed doubles together. I'm really anxious to read about it and more of RyoSaku scene. I'm also happy that Sakuno is improving so much. Hope Sakuno be able to develop some cool moves soon. Please continue to update. I'm so very looking forward to reading it to the end.
StriderLover27 chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
KYA~
I just lOVE your story. I can't tell you how many times I've read an re-read it. You are the kind of author I strive to be like. Plz update soon, I love this story.
Bye~
Maria-Reynne chapter 32 . 8/21/2015
KYAAAAA! I am so totally digging the Niou-Sayaka bits! I love their interactions and am very excited to read more about their delightful encounters! I am shipping them so hard! The Tezuka-Chiharu pair are so cute too. I love Tezuka's family especially his granddad. :D

I hope you'll update soon cuz I am dying to know how the Fuji-Izumi date will turn out! I am also intrigued about Niou's family problems. I hope Sayaka can help alleviate whatever emotional turmoil he's having. xoxo
klspun chapter 32 . 7/20/2015
really enjoyed your last chapter! hope you do continue with this :D
lol'Elt chapter 32 . 6/12/2015
Love your work as usual. I look forward to your next update, especially since you stated in your author's note that more will be revealed about Kimiko! God she's my favorite character. So bubbly, cute, and yet extremely skilled! I'd definently love to read more about her (and yes, I'm totally rooting for the KaidouXKimiko paring lol)
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2015
Please update? Pretty please?
Luna Rivera528 chapter 32 . 6/4/2015
God this is amazing. Amazing. I can't believe I almost skipped this because, normally, I hate OC stories because most authors have (no offense) really boring, annoying, or stupid OCs. And that's just a waste of my time. But your character development of everyone is so good! Although it's interesting that it takes place in Jr, High instead of High School, it's still believable enough that it could actually have happened instead of the canon storyline. Yes, it's THAT good. I probably got little confused because I read coffeelatte's stories before yours, and hers take place on high school. Nonetheless, I love this story's plot and characters, and every time you mention the lives of the characters from other schools, it's really exciting for me because let's get real, the actual manga doesn't really focus on anything but seigaku. But hearing about these characters in your stories makes the plot more complete, as the characters become more than just opponents: they become actual people. Hearing about Niou/Sayaka, the love triangle, Tezuka/Chiharu, and of course, Ryoma and Sakuno, is both funny and deep. You have lots of great insights and funny gems. I really liked how you focused on a few couples in this chapter instead of talking about all of the couples and spreading the chapter to thinly to really develop anything.
Also, you are the most incredible tennis match writer ever. I cannot believe you can write so well, so vividly. Never have I come across writing that could allow me to picture a tennis match in my head, to bring to life tennis the way it's seen on a video or in pictures. But you somehow have a writing style that allows the reader to picture the match and create the images of the match in their minds. I'm able to see all the special moves and the expressions on the players' faces, the sweat running from exhaustion, the brilliant determination in the players' eyes. Truly, you have a gift. Normally, I just skim through the tennis matches because I can't stand to read them. But you've really done justice to this fandom and the anime itself. Even your titles could be professional titles of a chapter or episode! Miracle in the Court, Chess Master, A Blooming Flower, etc.
Therefore, at the end of my review, I ask that you PLEASE continue this story. Update it, it's written to amazingly to end here! And you've come so far already! Might as well continue and even finish it! Plus, it's summer, so there's more time to update it then during the school months, so you'll also likely have less to balance with this story when trying to update it! On a side note, I know in your A/Ns you've been saying how you tried to make the chapter shorter but couldn't and you apologized for that. DON'T APOLOGIZE. Almost everyone loves longer chapters, because that means we have more to read and fall in love with while waiting for the next update! I actually prefer longer chapters, so don't feel the need to cut anything short! The lengths you have now are good, and you seem to finish each chapter at good pause points. So keep writing chapters with lengths you feel fit with the story the best!
Another thing (a request actually). There was one A/N that said the PoT fanfic shave really gone down, and I kind of agree. I'm always having trouble with finding new authors and stories to read, since I'm picky in the type of writing that I like to read. Stories written in your style? Yes. Neon Genesis? Yes. Feyren? Yes. But often when I'm browsing, I'll come across some stories that are just... not exactly readable (no offense anyone who didn't make this list, these are just a few of my many favorites!). Could you PM me some authors that you recommend me trying? Often, I'll try to discover new authors by reading the favorite stories of authors who themselves write wonderful stories (see abbreviated list above). That's actually how I discovered you. I found you through coffeelatte, who I discovered through another author, who I discovered through another author, who I discovered through Feyren! So please hit me up with some suggestions if you get the chance, and update this incredible story as soon as you can!
smac3993 chapter 32 . 5/3/2015
This is the best PoT fix I have read. Omfg. Everything just comes to life and everyone ha their own unique personalities, strengths and weaknesses and ahhhhhh. Also, the joke chiharu made about the wind blowing hard when tezuka's Apple fell from the tree made me laugh so hard my fiancé thought I was going to fall off the bed. So good. Please please get another chapter up. I think I'm going to have to re read it al over again.
2,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »