Reviews for To Catch A Falling Star
wolf girl123098 chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
I really love Niou and Sayaka's relationship right now! Awesome update! I love all these revelations and am anticipating what will happen next!
PearlSnorlax chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
Ok, first HAAAHAHAHA Tezuka's mother is just how i imagined her! XD hahah i love you so much
Of course, as always love all TezukaxChiharu's moments *-* I really liked that brief jealousy moment of Chiharu, and those "cold thoughts" she has once in a while are awesome, Im really hopping now, that you'll make her explode eventually and show her dark side, or something like that, i think is the only thing thats lacking her.
Great chapter, "you never let me down" :D
Omg Tezuka's and Atobe's match *-* Please, please, pleaaaasee update sooner this time *-*
see ya, good luck :B
HypRRNeRd chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
This chapter was so funny! I loved it! My Niou and Sayaka feels were very strong, and I don't know if they will be paired together, because I understand that wasn't your original intention, but it would be cool if it happened. (Also, that last part with the chains on Niou's team- it was so funny that if I had food in my mouth at the time I was reading it, I would have choked.)
The Chiharu/Tezuka angst/interaction was really nice, and i'm really invested in seeing how the two of them, as well as Fuji and Izumi develop. Seriously, every time i read a chapter of your work, i have stars in my eyes :)
Thank you, and good luck writing the next chapter.
Snarky Sonnet chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
I love how we're being introduced to more of the Rikkai regulars. Midori sounds really, really awesome. A real wild card, and I can't wait to see how she spices up this story, how she spices up Rikkai.

And those handcuffs? That was pretty awesome. REALLY awesome. And major kudos to getting some major character development out of the tennis practice, instead of just humor and fun and games (though it was certainly that too). I'd pay a lot to see Fuji's face during that tennis practice. He must have been having a ball. But I'm loving some Sayaka and Momoshiro sibling moments. I totally understand that fear she has of injuring her wrists again. It's really hard making yourself vulnerable after injury, whether it be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual. Hell, I think that's someone every human being has experienced within his, her, or whatever other gender identity they identify with, lifetime.

I think my favorite character right now is Kimiko. I didn't really pay attention to her. She seemed really happy-go-lucky and friendly and all but she sorta just faded into the background, you know? I didn't really KNOW her. And you wonderful author, fyerigurl, that was your plan all along! Because know that I'm seeing this side of her, this more lethal side, I'm very interested in seeing how she'll develop in the upcoming chapters.

The Tezuka and Chiharu moments throughout this story was super, duper sweet. I'm not really attached to this couple but just imagining Tezuka's face when his mother was showing Chiharu her son's childhood pictures...hahaha. Chibi!Tezuka must have been adorable.

My favorite, favorite part of this story was definitely Sayaka and Niou. Only a few chapters in, and I'm hooked. I love the way you write this pairing. And that whole push-and-pull thing they have going between them. That whole Ten Questions game Niou struck up? It was absolutely wonderful. I love your portrayal of Niou, this apathetic prankster, and I can't wait to see what you have up next. I'm not exactly sure where Niou's interest in Sayaka started. Was it during the whole Sanada-with-pink-hair incident, or did it start even earlier? He had watched her Hyotei match, after all. They fit together, really well. And Niou is more...content now that he has Sayaka to talk to, isn't he? I loved how you showed that. It was really, really sweet.

That last part with Sanada and Kirihara cracked me up. Those two being handcuffed together FTW. That whole scene and Kirihara trying to eat his way through the handcuffs. OMG, someone needs to draw a picture of that! I'm a terrible artist so I can't put my nonexistent skills up for offer. Seriously, though, what an awesome way to end an amazing, amazing chapter.
AznMistress chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
THE TITLE ahahahah (...and the way inui says that makes it sound as if it were from a kinky shop. go figure .)

YASS fujizumi date YASSSSS. yukimura don't bash my ship :

i like this one didn't really have the doki doki moments..BUT IT had a lot of really cute heart touching moments. also. is niou x sayaka a pair? i think they would be so cute together honestly :D. like i used to think she'd have moments with eiji but honestly i think they're probably only going to be friends.

thou the tezuka x chiharu section AHHH . love how his family loves her..but yeah, i think tezuka seemed incredibly awkward there. but lol chiharuuu hehe. and i think sayaka shined a ton in this chapter. kimiko...isnt her unusual hobby hacking? or is there SOMETHING MORE o.O...and yuki-chan. i'm so eager for yuki-chan. you have NOOO IDEA.

..and...really? removing aiko from the regulars? she gonna be pisseddddd
KurukiXV chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Thank you for giving us more TezukaxChiharu, it was delightful to read! I do miss Sakuno though and looking forward to reading about these much anticipated matches!
Monkeyheart chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
This is the best reward for waking up early on a Saturday morning. THANK YOU FOR THE CHIHARUXTEZUKA FLUFF! I think I fell more in love with the idea of them together... as your one shot implied he proposed to her ;) YAY YAY YAY FUJIXIZUMI boooooooooooooooo Yukimure x Izumi... sorry... not really...

I don't mind if I have to wait a long time for an update... cause every update is magnificent... Seriously... your fanfic should become a spin off from the anime.. they should just create a new anime based off your fanfic 3
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
YEEEEEEEEEES!I loved this chapter!We had a lot of Sayaka and Niou interactions!DAYUUM!Niou is my fav PoT boy and like i said before Sayaka is the best!This chapter was just PURE GOLD!Loved it!
Shadowed-Shikyo chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
Pandas are soft and squishy! They are the best. Have I ever told you how much I adore Sayaka and Niou together? Because I do. I needs more. :D

Aww, poor Chiharu. So full of self-doubt. I feel like someone should just give her a big hug. Preferably Tezuka. Hehehe.

Can't wait for next chapter!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
God! I just love this story. It puts a smile on my face whenever I see that you updated. :)
I look forward to the next chapter.
KL93 chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
Ugh I really want Fuji and Izumi together ... They complete each other for me. Haha but authors wishes go. Great chapter with tezuka and chiharu!
tAnGeRiNe-jUjUbE08 chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
WAAAAHHHHH. I dont know what to say. Im just so goshdarned happy you updated. Hihi. I am loving LOVING the NiouSayaka pairing Puri 3 I love how Niou interacts with Sayaka. When he seems apathetic but he understood her quirks. And Sayaka's self actualization (see what I did there HAHA LOL) I mean, when she realized all the stuff that happened that made her who she is and the insights 3 The never ending quest of being noticed, coming outside the shadow of your sibling and I can empathize with that.
The chapter focuses more on TezukaChiharu but damn, the NiouSayaka pairing takes the cake (for me) :" Hihi.

And I just the most wonderful visual that Inui did not lose the key but someone actually stole it. Haha. I am contemplating if Fuji (its too canon XD) is the better choice or Akane (Because seriously, she's a trickster XD) or even Coach Ryuzaki (albeit accidentaly XD Like she found some key laying around and didn't think it was something important). HAHA But maybe its just my imagination

Keep up the freaking awesome work 3

Cheers! :)
Lilting Glamour chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
Amazing chapter! I loved the development in this chapter, especially with Tezuka/Chiharu and Fuji/Izumi! :) Please include more Fuji/Izumi in the next chapter, they are my favourite pairing :) Also Tezuka/Chiharu and Niou/Sayaka please :P This is one of the best stories I have ever read, so please update soon :D
ChilliLemons chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
Hey! So there's more character development in this one, which is great. That bit with Izumi and Fuji both surprised and did not surprise me: like him, I really thought she was going to cancel. The caginess about her illness, though, that was to be expected.
I love Tezuka and Chiharu together. And somehow, I feel that they do know each other outside of tennis: the way they seem to just click, and support each other, or work even when they aren't speaking... Not saying that this chapter is unnecessary, because of course Chiharu is going to feel inadequate sometimes.
On that note, I somehow don't really like Akane and Oishi as a pair. Akane is so dominating and Oishi's much more gentle, a little nervous, and inclined to doubt himself around her, to take a lot of pressure onto himself to "measure up" to Akane's old boyfriend. They remind me of this couple I knew in school who just fell apart when we left (It's awful to think about it even now, because she had no respect for him, and he always seemed to be putting a good deal more into the relationship). I don't think they're the same, but there is something a little... unequal about their relationship.
Niou and Sayaka! Awesome combination. Which has me thinking, what's Niou's agenda? He's not spilling information on Sayaka or Seigaku's training to Rikkai, so I'm at a loss... As everyone is around Niou, I'm sure. ;)
Totally looking forward to the FujiIzumi date. Just saying. :)
Cheers
Chilli.
arkofgold chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
So youve read 250DS/KDH... guessing that's the inspiration for niou's thing with his siblings like with how asuka's not home and kaito isnt happy there
1,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »