Reviews for The Wanderer Trilogy: Part 2 Out of Reach
Supernaturalloverja chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ SO FAR
lynsay chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
wow he better be coming back to jo i can't wait to read more...
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
OMG! YAY! They're together... somehow. GREAT JOB! I loved the fic. Congratulations on finishing it. Hope you write more Jo/Dean. ;D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
You gotta love timing. Thank God. Wah! Last chappie next. T-T
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
OMG. Poor Dean! T-T
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
OMG. No fkin way. DEAN! Izzut you!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Holy Mary... No way! Goodness What's happening!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Oh my. That was so sweet. Thank you for the Jo/Dean fluff. ;D Amazing. :D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
As I was getting to the end, to the part where Jo said that Bobby helped them rebuild the Roadhouse, I recalled the episode when Bobby made the demon/ghost-proof safe house and said something like 'I had a weekend off.' Bobby is amazing. xD And I love your Jo/Dean ;D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
But Sammy *does* get the . Anyway. That last part was so funny. HAHAHAAH xD I just laughed out loud like a fool. Thanks xD I need a good one just now. ;D Good job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aren't I always excited to read Jo/Dean? YES! I always am! Good start! xD Can't wait to read more. xD
jacobsh47 chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
I forgot to review when you updated this last week, so here it is. I really liked the end to this story. I'm glad Jo didn't put up with Dean's crap and that he's going to come back. I can't wait for the final part. Have a great trip.
Liffey chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
Awesome ending. You had me screaming at my notebook "Oh Dean, don't you dare!" when he thought about running away. (My cat now wonders why I call him Dean and what he did wrong.) I'm really glad that Jo crossed his plans. I liked the talk between Dean and Ellen. I think that's exactly what would have happened in the real show in such a situation. I can't wait for the next part, but I hope you enjoy your start into the summer in the mean time!
angelica09 chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
Hey I love your sounds like it could be a really great series.I can't wait for the next part.
Tididooo chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
Awesome! I'm ready for the next part of the saga :p