Reviews for Legacy of Paradise
csiKathy chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I have read the stories that preceeded this but never this one. It is a lovely story with some humor and a whole lot of love. It is so sad that I cried through a good part of it. Really nice. Thanks.
elfling65 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
WOW! I know this is an older fic but I had to review. Absolutely gorgeous, I cried through the whole thing. Stunning work, I'm just sad it took me so long to find it.
sarapals with past50 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I have read your stories very quickly tonight-I am going back to re-read them. Each one is more emotional than the previous one! HOW did you write these? I cry just reading your words-excellent, excellent, excellent story-telling.I do not cry over fanfics, but I did this one!
gsrgirl4eva chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh my gosh this story is so sad, I couldn't stop crying throughout, it was so beautifully written, the letters from Grissom were so sweet, well done for writing such a great story and actually making me cry, I don't do that with much fics.
Dome Of Silence chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh My God!

How emotional were you when you wrote this?

I am so crying my eyes out right now!
morganka chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I love your story. Just finished reading it, I'm sitting here crying like a baby..it's very well done. Thanks:)
mossley chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This is frickin' amazing. I'm crying, and I never cry when I read fic. The letters were so Grissom-like, you can practically hear him reading the lines. Absolutely beautiful.
Alexis1985 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was...wow!I loved the first stories, but this one really made me cry from start to end. You're great, your story is even more so. I really have no words to describe what your story means to me. Thanks again.
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
A really touching story
1547291 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow!I almost cry with this one. It was really good. I think the ending was my favourite part.
bears434 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
sigh... you write so beautifully.. makes me so sad. but in a good way, of course (:
Anna a.k.a spike4anna chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Amazing ending to an amazing sorry.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
my word. that was amazing. definately amoung my favorites for this year. I almost cried at the end. what wonderful story. wonderful descriptions, very believable and I liked how you worked in WTG and the letters were just lovely.

beautfiul story
SoS5-16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
this is brilliant.. like I have said elsewhere, but oh so sad. By page five I already had tears running down my cheeks!

Great job

-Jools
Chicklit chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This is lovely - I was genuinely moved reading it.