Reviews for The Eighth Deadly Sin
ichigo11 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Powerful ending! Even though this fic is unfinished I can do with this ending, for now hahaaha
ichigo11 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Man! This fight was much better than the real one hahaha u really had me at the edge of my chair! Im loving it, great story!
Krabkrab chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
...That...release... Are you serious? That doesn't really suit her character at all -_-'
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
i agree with DAngel 100%

u gotta update ASAP plz i would love to see how this plays out
DAngel chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Wow. I really like your story! It is amazingly well written and points out Sui-Feng's personality very good.

I especially like how you've put her cold-hearted persona into her being of 'Sui-Feng', while the soft and warm one is embodied by 'Shaoling'. The shift from Sui-Feng to Shaoling and back again is a great idea. And I think you've worked in Kuukaku pretty well. I could really see Sui standing on her door sill, totally being devastated and demanding answers.

Well, at this point I'd like to apologize for my english... but enough said. I wanna read the rest of it now! ;-)
Mr Khan chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Hmm...

I've been reading a helluva lot of Yorusoi lately for research purposes, and this certainly takes the whole thing in a vastly different direction, but one that merits exploration as to what drives the darker side of Soi Fon's persona. I was debating incorporating that darkness in my own planned fic, and yours has certainly intrigued me to the point that i may well do so.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
brilliant on how u show the character true self.

The deadly sin part wuz amazing that it kinda seem how i new someone like that but fics like this kind is worth reading than any other but hope for a update.
twistedthoughts chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
This story has one of the best portrayal of Soifon ever. Her characterization was spot on. I have been searching high and low for a fic like yours and I'm so glad I found it. It's really interesting to see how all her emotions drove her to insanity(but it was also partially Aizen's manipulation) and yet at the same time completely plausible. All the other characters and their motives fit the bill too. I'm literally amazed by your story telling.

I've also noticed that you haven't updated in a while, and I'm guessing that means something bad, but it's okay for me to hope and pray right? So, I absolutely love this fic and well, I pray for an update.
Alphawolf69 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
An interesting look at a very twisted Soi Fong's mindset (you make her feelings seem disturbingly understandable, well done *grins*). I'm literally on the edge of my seat with anticipation.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update again soon.
pauses chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
Brilliantly done. I especially like the way you fitted the 7 sins to her, and then added the Obsession as her 'special' sin. I think you write about Yoruichi and Soifon in an amazing way, and you really bring them to life.

Looking forward to the next chapter! And don't worry, short chapters are fine :)
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Um... don't know if you know who I am or not, but you recently added one of my stories to your alert list... and your pen name intrigued me, for some rather obscure reason. And so I clicked it, and it lead me to your profile. I was surprised at first, there aren't many writers like you left here. And then I saw this... I'm an avid YoruSoi fan, if it isn't apparent already.

I read the first half in earnest, but ended up skimming the rest - not because it wasn't interesting, rather, on the contrary, but because I'm really supposed to be doing homework at the moment.

All that said (I hope I didn't bore you), your writing is exceptional. In more ways than I can list...

And having read your profile, I also really enjoy reading about psychogical feelings and emotions, because it gives the story so much more depth when it is character centric - beacuse without them, even the best plot would fail.

Anyways, all I wanted to say was, this story is definitely stalk-worthy. And you... too.

I mean that in the most innocent way, of course.

... Oh and the ending... priceless. ]
khaos974 chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Excellent, I really like your portrayal of Soifon.

I really like how this fic is going and go YoruSoi!
elfinbunion chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Great chapter! I liked the description of the sins in accordance to Soi, they really do fit well with her character. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter!
seesawing chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
nice chapter, update soon please.
mTchichay chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
This is how Soi should be portrayed..

Bitter, angry, obsessed and kicks a lot of ass~!

Haha, love your fic.. One of the best present here..
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »